Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Hello guys
Congrats Angtao and the others who got AIP this week.

In my case I haven't seen any update yet. I called this morning but the agent wasn't helpful he said they are working on app received march 22.
Now my husband wants to call with his ID. Should we call again? :$
My app was received march 30

I hope to see good news very soon. Please CIC!!!!

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Misha how are you going? I hope you feel better now.

Deutschbug

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2012 AIP
Interview........
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2013 DM
LANDED..........
Hopefully Dec. 2013?
Congrats everyone for their good news! I wonder if we're going to see a jump into April today? This would be AWESOME! Please CIC, keep moving like this!

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
karma123 said:
Hello guys
Congrats Angtao and the others who got AIP this week.

In my case I haven't seen any update yet. I called this morning but the agent wasn't helpful he said they are working on app received march 22.
Now my husband wants to call with his ID. Should we call again? :$
My app was received march 30

I hope to see good news very soon. Please CIC!!!!

Yes... keep calling until you get a helpful one.
Last time I called, I got the "agent record machine" just repeating what we can see on the web.
Hang up, call back right away, and this nice lady gave all the info.

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
Canada1984 said:
I have FANTASTIC news.

My ecas updated yesterday to say that my application was transferred to my local office on March 3rd, this was not a good thing. But than today, I spoke with my MP and was informed that she will try to expedite the process for me now that it is in our local office. An MP will not normally do this but since my wife has a removal date of March 13th at 240PM she was very interested in helping us. At 6pm tonight we received a phone call from the CBSA enforcement officer informing us that our deferral request has been accepted and her deportation has been canceled. I am so thrilled to hear this since the possibility of a deferral is not very likely. I called Air Canada and received a refund for her ticket minus the $200 cancellation charge and she is allowed to stay until the decision is made on the sponsorship application.

Now I can catch up on all the sleep I lost since Feb 6th when we were informed of her removal order.
Good news indeed!

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
ontario6791 said:
Hello Canada1984, could you explain me how can we apply for a deferral order, because I got PRRA last month, and my file was transferred to local office almost the same time one month ago, I spoke with a lady and she told me it was transferred because of PRRA, I would like to know about this deferral order and when I have to apply?
My husband is going through the same thing and we do not have to apply for any deferrals. We were told that from this point on since we are so far along in the process...the PRRA and the sponsporship application will be processed within similar time frames to allow for a decision on the sponsorship application. We are neck to neck with both applications. The worry would have come about had the PRRA decison been made way before any major progress had been made on the sponsorship application. At that point, we would have been given a removal date and at that point would have to try and defer like Canada1984.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
hatrang said:
I do. The tracker worked pretty well in my case when I got the first eCas update. I never go to eCas to check myself anymore. Just patiently wait for the tracker now.

In my case, when I got the main page on e-cass changed from "in process" to "desicion made" the tracker didn't catch it,
But when all the details showed on e-cass the tracker send me the info...

It was almost a week apart between both updates... I'd keep looking the web...

el_venezolano

Jan 13, 2012
Hello everybody,

Has any of you have to deal with FBI clearance? My lawyer said that he sent the clearance once he got the AIP letter with the file number so that they can attach it. How long does it take for CIC to attach that clearance and complete the application 2nd stage? I called CIC today and they said that's the only thing missing.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
oh wowwww.....

Congrats congrats... Guys... after my health recovery, i was rushing to send my Police check request to singapore and it was such a hassle but I am over it..

I have not read so many posts and I am reading and updating the chart... but I am so happy to see so many DM and landing dates and AIPs.

Btw, I got my letters for AIP and OWP along with it and it was dated February 25th and it was Saturday that day.. Look like CIC is working on weekends for sure :D

el_venezolano

Jan 13, 2012
What a headache, I really need to travel by April for my wedding. Getting a TRV is a headache... I am just concerned about coming back to Canada. I wonder if things change a little bit when I am traveling with my sponsor.

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
el_venezolano said:
What a headache, I really need to travel by April for my wedding. Getting a TRV is a headache... I am just concerned about coming back to Canada. I wonder if things change a little bit when I am traveling with my sponsor.
Just curious. I thought a PR applicant is not allowed to travel OUTSIDE Canada during the processing period, otherwise, his application is terminated? That's what I read from the PR Application Guide.

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
johanna125 said:
Just curious. I thought a PR applicant is not allowed to travel OUTSIDE Canada during the processing period, otherwise, his application is terminated? That's what I read from the PR Application Guide.
Yes, not allow to travel outside Canada

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Gemauru said:
Yes... keep calling until you get a helpful one.
Last time I called, I got the "agent record machine" just repeating what we can see on the web.
Hang up, call back right away, and this nice lady gave all the info.
Thank you Gemauru, I would like to continue calling but I feel so dissapointed now. My husband just called and the agent told him to call by the end of march. I don't understand what's going on, I'm starting to worry. We both arrived together, we both are from the same country, we have submitted a hundred of photos in different cities we had visited, with his family and mine, with some friends, in some especial family's dates. But nothing yet. We weren't married before and we don't have children. It's just he and me. We just want to have a normal couple's life, where we both can work, without any restriction and planify our future, because in this way it's impossible!

akinmike

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hatrang said:
I do. The tracker worked pretty well in my case when I got the first eCas update. I never go to eCas to check myself anymore. Just patiently wait for the tracker now.

Hi there, I found the post from harki (I'm not sure I'm writing correctly though), (s)he already retrieved info for all immigration processes by submitting some forms to CIC. I just copy exactly it here in case u want to learn more. Please be noted that I didn't do that myself, you will need to take your own risk to try it.
Hope it helps!

Hi Policap,

That was a long time. If your wife have anything negative on the immigration record she will not be issued visitor visa in the first instance. They will married both your immgration information and your wife information together before a decision about your wife visitor visa is made and she will be refused. You may pull your record of immigration from Ottawa and check. That may help.

Good luck

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
karma123 said:
Thank you Gemauru, I would like to continue calling but I feel so dissapointed now. My husband just called and the agent told him to call by the end of march. I don't understand what's going on, I'm starting to worry. We both arrived together, we both are from the same country, we have sudmitted a hundred of photos in different cities we had visited, with his and my family, with some friends, in some especial family's dates. But nothing yet. We weren't married before and we don't have children. It's just he and me. We just want to have a normal couple's life, where we both can work, without any restriction and planify our future, because in this way it's impossible!
Have you spoken with an agent that has looked up your file via your client number yet?

If not, you seriously have nothing to worry about. The majority of call centre agents just read from a script. They only bother to tell us what is exactly on the website. Keep calling until someone will look up your file. I am positive that there is nothing wrong with your application and based on other people here on the forum, you will more than likely have AIP or be a few weeks off getting it