+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
Dear All,

I have a question and wish one of you can provide me the information.

I would like to know once I get the Decision Made from CIC. When I have to land? and normally how long it is?

Since I would like to go back to my own country from Canada and collect all my belongings before I land.

Thank you!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Well well well, look what we have here!!!!!!!!!!!

AIP!

I called CIC today and they told me that my hubby got AIP yesterday on March 4. I asked here if they are working weekends in Vegreville but she did not know. Anyway, we are ecstatic. E-cas has not changed yet as it takes 2 days for it to update. Hopefully it will change tomorrow. I am sick of seeing the same old thing, IN PROCESS!

Now I just hope we get 2nd stage quickly as well. We need to go away in July this year and see his parents back home.

GET READY APRIL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are not many of you but I am sure new people will join and come out of the woodwork!

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
angtao said:

AIP!

I called CIC today and they told me that my hubby got AIP yesterday on March 4. I asked here if they are working weekends in Vegreville but she did not know. Anyway, we are ecstatic. E-cas has not changed yet as it takes 2 days for it to update. Hopefully it will change tomorrow. I am sick of seeing the same old thing, IN PROCESS!

Now I just hope we get 2nd stage quickly as well. We need to go away in July this year and see his parents back home.

GET READY APRIL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are not many of you but I am sure new people will join and come out of the woodwork!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I don't have that lady... but believe me, I will do the dance my self!!!!!

Congrats!!! Don't stress with the e-cass... I just got my e-cass up to date at the same time of the sooooooo expected letter!!!!!

The "end/start" is just around the corner!!!!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
OMG !!! Congrats angtao. Im so happy for you , and Im just below you on the list meaning I might be next!!! OMG.
should I call CIC tomorrow?

I actually signed up for e-Cas tracker. it 's supposed to let me know whenever my ecas changes. Does anybody use it aswell, does it really work ?

Thank y'all.

POLICAP

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Please I need your input , I am about to apply for my wife inland application. Although, she had applied for outland PR about 8 years ago. Based on this , I moved back to my home country. We were ther together for more than 3 years. Now, I am back into the country since I am a Canadian she was given a visitor visa for for 3 years. Now, I am about to file an inland application for her. But my fera is that we do not remember all the details we put in the previous outland application. As we do not want to contradict issues that will make her new inland application rejected . Will the CIC still have this in their system? Any idea please?

Thanks
Policap......

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gemauru said:
:eek: I never expected it so soon!!!!!!

Got the letter from Etobicoke.... is very clear, but I read it 200 times... :eek:

"I am pleased to advise you that the processing for permanent residence will be finalized at an inteview that has been schedule for:

DATE: 14/03/2012 TIME: 08:00 AM LOCATION: 5343 Dundas St W, Etobicoke

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide with satisfactory original identity documents.

You must attend the interview with the following:

* Your own interpreter, if required
*Your sponsor
*2 photos

(we paid the fee when we sent the application)

Letter is dated 29February and sent directly from Etobicoke office....

26Feb - Sponsor approved
AIP
29Feb - Letter sent from local office
05Mar - Letter received
14Mar - L A N D I N G !!!!!

Good luck to everybody!!!! It's coming to your door (the envelope from Etobicoke is the same color as the other, but regular size)

I'll stick around to support all of you!!!! Nobody (apart from my husband) understands as you do how stressful this process is. We really bond here... And of course The 14, as soon as I get home... you will be the first ones to hear how the interview went!!!!

Now.... Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! :p 8) ;D
Congratulations! Wow, that was fast. Im happy for you Gemauru. :)

greyghost

Sep 22, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2011
angtao said:

AIP!

;D ;) ;D :p

Yay!! Angtao.....congrats!!!!! Very happy for you!!!!

greyghost

Sep 22, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2011
OMFG!!!! I just checked E-Cas on a whim. I checked earlier today and nothing but after seeing Angtao's post i decided to check before bed and...............

We received your application for permanent residence on April 5, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 27, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

PLEASEA PLEASE PLEASE be AIP!!!!!!!! PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEE!

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greyghost said:
OMFG!!!! I just checked E-Cas on a whim. I checked earlier today and nothing but after seeing Angtao's post i decided to check before bed and...............

congrats greyghost!

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
greyghost said:

contracts !!! Im almost certain its aip !! Woo ! Contracts to everyone who has been getting news !

Mikesafa

Dec 29, 2011
Hi Canadagirl85

Have you already received a confirmation (AIP), or are you still waiting? It doesn't seem as if anyone is updating the Inland docs anymore.

:)

sluma

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLICAP said:
Please I need your input , I am about to apply for my wife inland application. Although, she had applied for outland PR about 8 years ago. Based on this , I moved back to my home country. We were ther together for more than 3 years. Now, I am back into the country since I am a Canadian she was given a visitor visa for for 3 years. Now, I am about to file an inland application for her. But my fera is that we do not remember all the details we put in the previous outland application. As we do not want to contradict issues that will make her new inland application rejected . Will the CIC still have this in their system? Any idea please?

Thanks
Policap......
This is a though one. based on the period I do not believe that they would have kept anything on record. I say call them and ask them something along the lines of "I applied about 8 years ago but I did not go through with the process, do you have my file on recording or do I need to provide the paperwork all over again?" I think that should get you the answer.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
lyrical said:
I actually signed up for e-Cas tracker. it 's supposed to let me know whenever my ecas changes. Does anybody use it aswell, does it really work ?
I do. The tracker worked pretty well in my case when I got the first eCas update. I never go to eCas to check myself anymore. Just patiently wait for the tracker now.

POLICAP said:

Thanks
Policap......
Hi there, I found the post from harki (I'm not sure I'm writing correctly though), (s)he already retrieved info for all immigration processes by submitting some forms to CIC. I just copy exactly it here in case u want to learn more. Please be noted that I didn't do that myself, you will need to take your own risk to try it.
Hi!

You can check everything what they noted during the process and anytime you entered to Canada, or applied for any permit, visa etc.
Here is the link. It costs 5 (!!) bucks, and you need to wait at least 1 month. (I have not got yet)
At least we will know what is there problem ... (if it is any)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

This is the document (no online way to ask it, but you can get the answer in email, it is quicker)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf
Asking the information about your files WILL NOT slow down the process. You have to send the letter to Ottawa....
That`s the way to know what is going on.(the only way, calling them is wasting their and your time.)
Hope it helps!

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Mikesafa said:
Hi Canadagirl85

Have you already received a confirmation (AIP), or are you still waiting? It doesn't seem as if anyone is updating the Inland docs anymore.

:)
Yes i got aip Feb 19 and decision made march 3rd.