Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Dominican, I am soooooooooo happy for you. This is amazing news. Did you get both stages at the same time? I think you may have. What a great x-mas gift.

Sorry guys that I have not been around that much lately. I have been so busy and when I get home I am just pooped.

Berber, usually the sponsor can't log in until aip. I would not worry.

No jump today guys. Maybe tomorrow?

Tecle, I don't think that people didn't believe you, I think they were just very surprised that you got aip. Btw, did u get both stages yet?

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
nazam80 said:
Hi They have more staff in Vancouver office and have intructions to clear backlog so they extended van office so probably that's why ur case went there

Naz
Hey Naz you are completely right!! i called them today and they said there is nothing wrong with my application in Vancouver!! They transfered my App to Vancouver to clear backlogs because there is more staff and they want's to speed up the process!! So, i think its a good news and i hope hear something soon! I'll keep you guys informed!

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tecle said:
For the people don't believe me.

Sponsorship
We received your application to sponsor xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx on July 21, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 8, 2011.

We sent you a letter on November 1, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
Hi Tecle,

Its not that people dont believe you, the best evidence you can provide to back-up your claim is a screen shot, which you can easily do by pressing Print Screen keyboard, copy paste on paint to erase your details and save. If you are able to post that, im pretty sure everyone's doubt will be cleared off. Congratulations and Merry Christmas, we all envy you!

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
you know what seems weird to me is that people that get their approval so fast are surprised that people which have waited for over 11 Months are asking them how does that happen. Clearly they have no clue but you going to stir the pot a bit.

Honestly i find it kind of normal and honestly expect that someone would question why?

If your not prepared for that then really don't even post the fact that you got it.

Again don't get me wrong "I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY FOR YOU AND WISH IT WAS ME!" having said that it hits a nerve.

Ottawa_inland

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news guys!

CIC updated processing date today...processing applications received January 14...full 14 day jump.

Also, processing time back to 10-11 Months...

Good luck everyone. Happy Holidays.

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ottawa_inland said:
Good news guys!

CIC updated processing date today...processing applications received January 14...full 14 day jump.

:) Same to you!

Dominican22

Jun 23, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-12-2011
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
Hey Guys, Just got my OPW on the mail today!!! So surprised, I wasn't expecting that in 3 days! ;D

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ottawa_inland said:
Good news guys!

yaaay good jump !! hopefully we will hear good news soon!!
Happy holidays to you!!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
Dominican, I am soooooooooo happy for you. This is amazing news. Did you get both stages at the same time? I think you may have. What a great x-mas gift.

Sorry guys that I have not been around that much lately. I have been so busy and when I get home I am just pooped.

Berber, usually the sponsor can't log in until aip. I would not worry.

No jump today guys. Maybe tomorrow?

Tecle, I don't think that people didn't believe you, I think they were just very surprised that you got aip. Btw, did u get both stages yet?
Thanks a lot for the clarification !!
Happy holidays!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan_stw said:
Hi Tecle,

Its not that people dont believe you, the best evidence you can provide to back-up your claim is a screen shot, which you can easily do by pressing Print Screen keyboard, copy paste on paint to erase your details and save. If you are able to post that, im pretty sure everyone's doubt will be cleared off. Congratulations and Merry Christmas, we all envy you!
He does not have to do a screen shot to believe him! well simply because it wont change anything!
We are happy for everyone who already got approved! Happy holidays Everyone

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Woohoo, 15 day jump. That is amazing. We are half way done through January. I wonder if there will be a jump next week?