Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
irishred said:
I read on another forum that the sponsor won't be able to log in until AIP
Hello Irishred, Im the sponsor and I can log in ECAS since October 3rd... I havent received a letter saying "decision made" but I did get a letter from CIC saying I was approved but MICC (Quebec) also has to approved, and in Nov my hubby got the CSQ certificate and since then... nothing...

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Tecle said:
For the people don't believe me.

Sponsorship
We received your application to sponsor xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx on July 21, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 8, 2011.

We sent you a letter on November 1, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
I BELIEVE YOU Tecle... congratulations... Im very happy now is the time for the 2011 INLANDERS!!!!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Dominican22 said:
Thanks everyone!!! Best Christmas gift EVER!!! :D
Congratulations Dominican... all the best! Todo lo mejor para ti y tu pareja!!!!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
ryan_stw said:
Hi Tecle,

Its not that people dont believe you, the best evidence you can provide to back-up your claim is a screen shot, which you can easily do by pressing Print Screen keyboard, copy paste on paint to erase your details and save. If you are able to post that, im pretty sure everyone's doubt will be cleared off. Congratulations and Merry Christmas, we all envy you!
Sorry Ryan, but to ask someone to copy and past his/her Ecas is telling them... we will believe you once we see your ecas.. please... stop this behaviour, stop it ... please

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
canadiancitizen said:
Hello Irishred, Im the sponsor and I can log in ECAS since October 3rd... I havent received a letter saying "decision made" but I did get a letter from CIC saying I was approved but MICC (Quebec) also has to approved, and in Nov my hubby got the CSQ certificate and since then... nothing...
Hi Canadiancitizen
I have no idea what's going on :)
Everyone seems to get different results
I'm going to leave it now till after the holidays and then contact CIC again.
Everytime I call, I get told something different
Lets hope the jumps in 2012 are all 14 days and more !! :)

Dominican22

Jun 23, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-12-2011
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
So after I got the OWP on the mail this morning, I drove immediately to the closest Service Canada and got my temporary SIN #, The job hunting has officially started! Keep you guys posted, and Good Luck to you ALL!!!! ;D

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Dominican22 said:
So after I got the OWP on the mail this morning, I drove immediately to the closest Service Canada and got my temporary SIN #, The job hunting has officially started! Keep you guys posted, and Good Luck to you ALL!!!! ;D
Congrats and good luck with the job hunting :)

greyghost

Sep 22, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2011
Dominican22 said:
Congrats!!! Good luck on the job search and Merry Christmas!!!!!!

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Hello!! I have a question please, and I need answers...

It's been 1 week (+ a day) since CIC received my additional information (photos).. On the envelope I wrote (Please Add to File ASAP)... Until now I still not having an update on e-Cas that they received it.

I though CIC will process it sooner than regular process if I added (Please Add to File ASAP) but now I don't know anymore

I can't call CIC to ask them because the agents say there is not way to add it before the 3 or 4 months of waiting.. and now CIC has changed the process time to 10-11 months for first stage... for me that means january or february (to get an answer).

Please can someone tell me about his experience sending additional info in the way I did?

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
karma123 said:

It's been 1 week (+ a day) since CIC received my additional information (photos).. On the envelope I wrote (Please Add to File ASAP)... Until now I still not having an update on e-Cas that they received it.

I though CIC will process it sooner than regular process if I added (Please Add to File ASAP) but now I don't know anymore

I can't call CIC to ask them because the agents say there is not way to add it before the 3 or 4 months of waiting.. and now CIC has changed the process time to 10-11 months for first stage... for me that means january or february (to get an answer).

Please can someone tell me about his experience sending additional info in the way I did?
I sent additional info several times. First time i sent end of July, they added the info August 22 but I could see that on e-cas only by end November. Sent more pictures mid September, those were attached end October, didnt see that on e-cas, an agent told me. The last time I sent additional info was beginning November, not attached yet. So it depends...First two times I had no sign saying "please attach asap". The last time I did and it is not yet attached. That is my experience with sending additional info. Hope it helps!!! And I hope you will get your answer soon... :)))

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karma123 said:

yeah the last time i call cic to check mine was like a week ago and cic call agent said they are now opening letters dated August 3,2011 so its true that you have to wait up to 4 months for you information to be attached.....good luck

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Guys, my additional stuff was received by vegreville on oct.3 and was added on dec.7. They are not opening mail from August clearly. It is about a 2 month wait to get your docs attached. Also, it does not say it on ecas. I found out by calling in. Karma, I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Also, I don't think we will ever know why tecle,angus and midcityjohn got aip so early. They must have something additional on there file that helped them get aip quicker. We will never know unless one of those 3 calls cic and asks which they do not need to do. I know u r all peeved at this but it's not like they asked to be approved right away. It just happened like that.

Plus, we should all be happy with the 15 day jump. I have never seen that high of a jump in my life plus we are already halfway through January. I have a feeling that things are going to speed up big time now that they fixed all there glitches.

kaybee55

Jul 24, 2010
HELLO EVERYONE....JUST A QUICK QUESTION, I NEED SOME CLARIFICATION...

WHEN E-CASE SHOWS "A decision has been made...and you will be contacted shortly"

Does the normally mean that it is stage one approval or that BOTH stages have been approved at the same time.

Thanks !

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiancitizen said:
Sorry Ryan, but to ask someone to copy and past his/her Ecas is telling them... we will believe you once we see your ecas.. please... stop this behaviour, stop it ... please
Stop what? I am not asking Tecle and was never asking her to do it, i was merely saying/suggesting that if she wants people with doubts to believe her, which was obviously her point why she made that post, as her first line says "For those who do not believe me", that a screen shot is the best way to prove it, its up to her if she wants to do it or not. If im the one who got approved early, i'd be happy to post it so that people will have hope that an application can be approved earlier than a specified timeline, instead of instilling doubts in their minds. Wouldn't you do the same?

Dominican22

Jun 23, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-12-2011
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
Hello guys!!! My E-cas just changed this morning again to Desicion Made!! So, I called CIC, and they confirm the 2nd stage has been approved as well!!! I can't be happier!!! A great start for the 2011 Applicants!! Good luck to you all!!!!

We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 23, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on December 21, 2011 to xxxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.