+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope everyone is doing well!
Just sent some more proof of our relationship even though they did not request them!
just to be in the safe side!
OMG there is no Jump!
almost 7 months now and no news from cic!
Cheers !! :D

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

i have a question! as i am moving to a new place the beginning of January do i have to call cic and let them know or just change it from the website!!
any answers would be appreciated...Thank you so much!

Cheers! :D

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berber_amazigh said:
Hi everyone

i have a question! as i am moving to a new place the beginning of January do i have to call cic and let them know or just change it from the website!!
any answers would be appreciated...Thank you so much!

Cheers! :D
You can just change your address on ECAS I believed but it's better to call CIC to change it because it takes time for them to update it on ECAS because the agent can change your address on your file right away.

Any new (good) news here yet? Angus, did you call CIC yet if you got an AIP already? Goodluck everyone and let's all keep a positive attitude! :)

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey kochanie
thank you for your help!
i would rather call to be in the safe side!!
hope everyone is doing well with the waiting
Good luck everyone!!
anyone plays soccer in toronto?

thanks

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Hi Guys
Just spent the last 3 hours reading through the different stories on the forum.
I agree when you say its frustrating playing the waiting game.
My husband applied to sponsor me in June
We sent the application on June 2nd. It was received 3 days later.
We applied for sponsorship, open work permit and PR.
And we have heard nothing. I realise there is almost a years wait but I can't even log in. So they haven't even looked at our file yet.
Just have to keep waiting I guess.
Thought I'd share my thoughts ( frustrations )
Hope some of you are getting somewhere !!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
fwmello, it will not slow down your application to order FOSS notes. There is something I believe on that form that if you check off then they pull out your entire file. I remember reading this in the Inland 2010 thread but I cannot go through 550 pages to find it again.

mrmass, I know how frustrating this long wait it. It is long for all of us. Could you give us your exact dates as to when your app was received and when it went in process? We can add you to our chart. If you applied in January then you are almost there as they are giving AIP to people that applied last Dec.5. The thing that pisses me off the most is when there is a shitty jump or no jump at all. That gets me more upset because I know I have to wait longer now. When I applied the wait was 10 months. Now it is 12 months.

irishred, can you give us your exact dates from your ecas?

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
fleo, jadarius, lordsloman, tinch, patrick91, AAL1984, nazam80, schillachi, cari04, raabhim, kochanie, theprofessorswife, wlas52381, adrian_calgary, hatrang, chinga and fwmello, what does your e-cas say? Are you able to log in with your client id number? Are your files in process yet?

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
^ They got the Application on Aug 23, when I log into ECAS all it says is we received your application to sponsor so and so on Aug 23, that's it.

Schillachi

Oct 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011
Me too it just says we received your application on aug 29...
It says its in process but no date
I (applicant) received a letter dated nov 7th for employment update (fill it out & sent it back next day)
Both my wife and I can log into ecas

Midcityjohn

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I'm new to the forum. My application was received July 21, 2011. Processing started Oct 5th. Approved in principle letter Oct 11th. They received my OWP request Oct 26th. Nov 23 they received my medical.

weerth

Star Member
May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
LANDED..........
21-05-2013
angtao said:
fleo, jadarius, lordsloman, tinch, patrick91, AAL1984, nazam80, schillachi, cari04, raabhim, kochanie, theprofessorswife, wlas52381, adrian_calgary, hatrang, chinga and fwmello, what does your e-cas say? Are you able to log in with your client id number? Are your files in process yet?
Hi angtao,
Please help me understand this mess... people that applied after a certain date in july are receiving AIP in 3-4 months? What´s the FOSS note? Why would I need it? I´m so frustrated...

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Midcityjohn said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum. My application was received July 21, 2011. Processing started Oct 5th. Approved in principle letter Oct 11th. They received my OWP request Oct 26th. Nov 23 they received my medical.
Welcome!! I will add you to the chart.

How did you find out they received you medical? Does your eCas say that or did you call them? Thanks!

Schillachi

Oct 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011
Umm Angus is there 2 Schillachi cuz its on the chart twice

I applied aug 29
my wife (sponsor) got an email nov 7th that application to sponsor in process
I (applicant) received a letter dated nov 7th with a client history update form (they wanted to know job history fr aug 29 - present)
I dont know what that was all about as I have no work permit nor never had one, so I cant work
I filled out the form sent express the next day
We both can log on to ecas but... It just says we received application to sponsor **** on august 29
the status is in process but no date nor does it say and we started processing on*** like most of yours do

So I dont know when they started processing but if I was to guess it would be nov 7th

buima

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Welcome to the thread Midcityjohn, and congrats on your AIP, another Julian approved, wow
Midcityjohn said:

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Hi Angtao
Sent file on june 2nd 2011
File received june 6th 2011
Heard nothing since and won't let me log in online.
Thanks