Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Just to let you all know, if you get married in Ontario, you do not need to wait the 12 weeks to send in for your marriage certificate. I found it from someone that you can send it in right away. I sent mine in the day after we got married and I got it in 4 weeks. I would not wait. Send it now.

Welcome fwm. I am sure Angus will add you to the chart. Have a seat though, the wait is soooooooooooooooooooo long. Best Of Luck.

Oh, I have a story for you guys. Speaking of age difference, a client of mine told me last week that he is going to marry his girlfriend from Ghana. He is 71 yrs old and she is 23 yrs old. Isin't that disgusting? I wanted to throw up when he was telling me. At first I thought she was marrying him for the money but I know he has barely any money himself. I hiiiiiiiiiiiiighly doubt that this relationship is genuine. I mean call me crazy but I don't think any IO is going to find this relationship genuine. I told him all my thoughts and he just kept on telling me ways that he wants her to get in to Canada. It makes me sick to think that applications like these clog up our system. I am all for having a big age gap, 10 or 20 yrs but almost 50 yrs is insane. It is idiots like these that make us genuine folks have to wait so long. UGH! Your thoughts?

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
angtao said:
Just to let you all know, if you get married in Ontario, you do not need to wait the 12 weeks to send in for your marriage certificate. I found it from someone that you can send it in right away. I sent mine in the day after we got married and I got it in 4 weeks. I would not wait. Send it now.

Welcome fwm. I am sure Angus will add you to the chart. Have a seat though, the wait is soooooooooooooooooooo long. Best Of Luck.

Oh, I have a story for you guys. Speaking of age difference, a client of mine told me last week that he is going to marry his girlfriend from Ghana. He is 71 yrs old and she is 23 yrs old. Isin't that disgusting? I wanted to throw up when he was telling me. At first I thought she was marrying him for the money but I know he has barely any money himself. I hiiiiiiiiiiiiighly doubt that this relationship is genuine. I mean call me crazy but I don't think any IO is going to find this relationship genuine. I told him all my thoughts and he just kept on telling me ways that he wants her to get in to Canada. It makes me sick to think that applications like these clog up our system. I am all for having a big age gap, 10 or 20 yrs but almost 50 yrs is insane. It is idiots like these that make us genuine folks have to wait so long. UGH! Your thoughts?
wow 50 years.. thats crazy.

Hey, I have seen people getting the ID for the sponsor to log into the E-case. I have my number, how can I get my hubby's?

fwmello

Nov 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
missha said:

Hey, I have seen people getting the ID for the sponsor to log into the E-case. I have my number, how can I get my hubby's?
We have 7 years difference...

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
fwmello said:
We have 7 years difference...
7 years is completely fine!!!! Dont worry, Be happy!

fwmello

Nov 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
missha said:
7 years is completely fine!!!! Dont worry, Be happy!
;D

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
missha said:

He has to call to Cic himself.

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
Hope everyone is hanging in there and had a good weekend. Each day that passes is one day closer to AIP.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
angtao said:

I totally agree with you... these type of stories are the one that clog the system...grrr it makes me mad... and the sad part is that they are thousands cases like this one.... does he looks like Sean Connery at least?

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Thanks for sharing your experience with us as we are one family here!
Here is my story i came to Canada on a student visa but after 2 months, i fell in love with a wonderful lady and i did not even care about age or anything as she is 7 years older than me.and also we are from different backgrounds, different religion but the first time we met i knew she was the one for me!
and i would like to thank her for all the efforts and wonderful things that she did.well it is hard to see your loved one wakes up everyday early to go to work to make sure that you have everything you need! am just blessed to have such an amazing wife!

It's always great to share our stories! ;)

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
canadian, not even close to looking like Sean Connery.

How is everyone this week? Is it just me or are these measly 5 or 6 days jump annoying. I feel like they are never going to get ahead. They must be really busy. UGH!

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heidtincnd-i think were on the same boat...the same date and the in-PROCESS, just wonsering if theres any news on you?thank you
angel

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
Hi everyone and especially Angus!

As requested, I am giving you my current timeline:

Application received March 10, 2011
Started precessing application 6 April, 2011.

Seems like CIC is moving sooo slooow....

Canadagirl85 said:
Hey Everyone

I keep reading about an excel file .... where do i find that ? I cant seem to find any excel file here lol.. just wondering if im missing something haha

L
Canadagirl85, we sent applications almost at the same time (you - 8/3, me - 7/3, so let's keep track of each other's cases!

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So....

My husband and I got letters from CIC today, both dated September 26, 2011 which is the date my app. went 'In Progress'

My Letter:
“This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse of common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background...

You may now apply for an open work permit...”

My husband's letter:
“This letter refers to the application to sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ****ME**** and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear for this office shortly

...”

My eCas is still just showing this:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 26, 2011.

Edit: Just logged in under my husband’s UCI it shows:

Sponsorship Application Status – Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status – In Process

If I click on ‘Decision Made’ it has:
We received your application to sponsor ***ME*** on July 21, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 17, 2011.

We sent you a letter on September 26, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Angus congratulations!!!!!!

Obviously they changed something starting in July!!!! Something like this happened to me some 25 years ago...
They change procedures... the new app get approved or refused right away, and the old ones keep the old slow procedure....

Anyway, good news is alway good news!!!!!