29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
Aiman said:
I'm from June 2011 and no news :'(

Hey Aiman, how are you?

whats happening? no news?? have you tried getting electronic notes to see whats going on?

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
ilovecanada4ever said:
Hey 2011 peeps, I am back in this forum after taking a long break. Anyone from July 2011 still in the decision making waiting game?
August 4th here....

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
kitchener_inland said:
hey Lab,

how are you? I haven't posted for a while, i'm surprised you haven't heard anything yet.
I think if the month of jan, ends maybe try going to see if the MP can contact them about your case. hopefully it will come soon. your application has been 18 months already.

hope the best for you.
Hey Kitchener

Yes, still no news here.
The last time I called they said I have to wait 8months from AIP.
And the time before that they told me it would be 3 weeks, so who knows

We went to my home country for 2 weeks just after Christmas. Had no problem at the border. They didn't even ask to see my OWP.

I might give CIC a call later.

Hope all is good with you

Lab

ConfusedOne

Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Doc's Request.
29-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
27-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
xxpazaway said:
Congrats! YOURE ALMOST THERE...... how did you contact your local MP.

Thank You everyone..

I found him on this page http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC
and sent an email to his office. But they only help you if you have been waiting longer than the regular times. We contacted him 9 months after AIP. That is why they helped us, just 2 days after we sent the e-mail e-cas showed DECISION MADE.

I hope it helps..

Cheers !!

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
ConfusedOne said:
Thank You everyone..

I found him on this page http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC
and sent an email to his office. But they only help you if you have been waiting longer than the regular times. We contacted him 9 months after AIP. That is why they helped us, just 2 days after we sent the e-mail e-cas showed DECISION MADE.

I hope it helps..

Cheers !!
Congrats!

This isn't the first time I hear about it,the fact that as soon as a MP is in the picture they suddenly wake up from their coma and approve in two days.
What does it mean? Does it mean that they just don't care about the applicants? doe's it mean that doing this job may caused them not to feel any more?
Sad....

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
kitchener_inland said:
Hey Aiman, how are you?

whats happening? no news?? have you tried getting electronic notes to see whats going on?
Hey kitchener_inland
Still no news, I ordered my foss notes and apparently cuz my medical expired in September. They asked for an extension and they put a bring forward date January 31,2013 so I'm waiting for that day to come. What about you anything new ?

PRQC

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2013
Hi!

We are waiting since February 2012 (AIP) for DM. We have received a letter to re-do medical early December bcs they were expiring in January 2013.

I have learned last December by a Vegreville agent that the background check can expired after 1 year. The first one expired in June 2012 and they have redone it on August 2012... :eek:

We have ordered yesterday FOSS note to know our next BF date.

Very long for a straightforward case with no issue. We gonna call our PM next week. Enough of this never ending loop hole because everything (background check then medical) got expired because it tooks too much time before they open back the file.

I hope that more 2011 will got PM soon :)

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
hello for sure po ill update and keep in touch :) goodluck satin!

weary-damsil31 said:
Micanada,sorry ha ngayon ko lang nakita ito. hehehe.. keep my posted also please. I hope it wont take years. i am just wondering bcoz they also told me that in the email,but she's not coming here yet. oh well,patience is a virtue kaya wait lng ng wait. :)

phoisgood

Jul 23, 2011
I've quietly lurked these forums through my immigration process... here is my timeline.

We received your application for permanent residence on November 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 8, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

...and i received this email the other day

1/17/13
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Montreal will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.

finally almost done ... :D /happydance

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phoisgood said:
I've quietly lurked these forums through my immigration process... here is my timeline.

We received your application for permanent residence on November 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 8, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

...and i received this email the other day

1/17/13
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Montreal will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.

finally almost done ... :D /happydance
NICE!!!! GREAT NEWZ.... CONGRATS. What is the timeline for your local office do you know?

weerth

Star Member
May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
LANDED..........
21-05-2013
ilovecanada4ever said:
Hey 2011 peeps, I am back in this forum after taking a long break. Anyone from July 2011 still in the decision making waiting game?
July 6 here. Still nothing.

pennyverap

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville - Inland Sponsorship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
Doc's Request.
18-04-2012
Med's Done....
06-2012
ilovecanada4ever said:
We got AIP July 5th and nothing yet... not even an update on Ecas...
I'm trying not to get impatient... gotta wait until March 5th before I start to panic lol

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Hmm... I guess there are a number of us are still waiting for the final decisions. Let's hope to hear from them soon. =)

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
Aiman said:
Hey kitchener_inland
Still no news, I ordered my foss notes and apparently cuz my medical expired in September. They asked for an extension and they put a bring forward date January 31,2013 so I'm waiting for that day to come. What about you anything new ?

good good, at least they are telling you something. hopefully you will be done soon!
as you know I landed on oct,26th and have my PR Card. i'm trying to get prepared to visit my parents, but I have get a new type passport from the embassy which they say might take 3 months! which is not good because I was really hoping to see my parents earlier around late Feb. I haven't seen them for a long time.

anyways I really hope you hear something positive soon! and also everyone else from 2011 who are still waiting.

Besunshine

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Has anyone been requested fingerprints on the letter they received saying they got AIP?

If yes, how long did it take until your 2nd stage status changed to Decision Made?

We initially sent our canadian criminal record check (with digital fingerprints from commissionaires) together with our completed application, but they still requested fingerprints again, so we went back to commsionaires to do it again. The lady there told us that CIC i now requesting for traditional ink and roll prints this time around, so that is what we did. Amyone else had the same experience?