Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 8 2011
@slevo- did you send the application for your OWP with the rest of your application, if yes, then it will come when your sponsor receives his approval letter.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
micanada said:
wow finally!! the cic updtated the processing dates on website to sept 202011!! good luck everyone and keep positive!! 2 more months for me!!!
Thanks for the great update!!!!! Know what? I visited that site everyday until yesterday. I was so fed up and decided to stop visiting it from yesterday. Seem like CIC doesn't want me to reveal the update :D

sievo

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianwife43 said:
@ slevo- did you send the application for your OWP with the rest of your application, if yes, then it will come when your sponsor receives his approval letter.
The OWP app was sent a little bit after PR, so they should be attached yes. But I guess I'm wondering if the approval letter from CIC comes after CSQ or if it's possible we could get OWP right away.

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
sievo said:
The OWP app was sent a little bit after PR, so they should be attached yes. But I guess I'm wondering if the approval letter from CIC comes after CSQ or if it's possible we could get OWP right away.
Usually during first stage before getting AIP in Quebec, we receive a letter from CIC asking to continue with MICC (quebec) for getting the CSQ. MICC is asking a copy of that letter from CIC to proceed with the CSQ request. I think to be able to work in Quebec getting the CSQ is mandatory so I really dunno if the OWP will have a validity without CSQ. Maybe someone who also moved like that during the process could step in and share their experience.

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
Hi Guys
Is anyone in the same situation as me??
I applied last July, CiC requested more information April 25th 2012
They received that information May 10th 2012
Still no AIP
I am so worried
I called today and she told me the requested informatin wasn't on the system yet, even though they are opening 20th July additional information
I am so worried :(

mben

Aug 2, 2012
Hi everyone, i have been checking this site every week. I am a sept 2011 applicant and haven't received anything. I was wandering if anyone can give me an idea why?

venak2

Aug 2, 2012
Well you're not the only one mben. My application was received on Sep. 15, 2011 and still no status update. At least they updated their website so I'm hoping it will come soon.

Deutschbug

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2012 AIP
Interview........
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2013 DM
LANDED..........
Hopefully Dec. 2013?
hatrang said:
Thanks for the great update!!!!! Know what? I visited that site everyday until yesterday. I was so fed up and decided to stop visiting it from yesterday. Seem like CIC doesn't want me to reveal the update :D
You know what, I stopped checking several months back because it just wasn't moving at all anymore. I was so glad to have the forums, I would have gone bonkers thinking they are processing April the entire time.

On a slightly different note, I still haven't heard anything again about my job offer :( I'm scared they'll withdraw it again because it's just too complicated and takes too long to hire a foreigner. If it does work out, it also looks like I have to flagpole to renew my work permit, which scares the bejeezus out of me because there's always a risk they might deny re-entry. Man, do I ever wish for our file to finally come up on top of the pile. It's really only a couple of months left, though. I can't believe we've been waiting this long.

mben

Aug 2, 2012
So I just called and the guy i spoke to said that my application is in process. So maybe you should contact them to venak2

venak2

Aug 2, 2012
You called the call centre? I've been trying to reach them but my calls are always dropped. Anyway I would expect that with the delay in updating their system we could expect an update in the next 2-3 weeks or so. Did he tell you something to that effect?

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hatrang said:
Hi canadianwife43 and hatrang.
Thanks for the update. I stopped checking the processing time website a few months ago because I'm tired of seeing "Working on applications received on April 30, 2011". I think the last time I checked it was sometime in May 2012 and I stopped after that.

Thanks to CIC for updating the processing website. At least now, we'll have a clearer picture of what's going on there.

Good luck everyone.

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
johanna125 said:
Hi canadianwife43 and hatrang.
Thanks for the update. I stopped checking the processing time website a few months ago because I'm tired of seeing "Working on applications received on April 30, 2011". I think the last time I checked it was sometime in May 2012 and I stopped after that.

Thanks to CIC for updating the processing website. At least now, we'll have a clearer picture of what's going on there.

Good luck everyone.
Johanna. ironic as it is your name/timeline is not in the chart. how is that?

my landing date is aug 15th

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qw123 said:
Johanna. ironic as it is your name/timeline is not in the chart. how is that?

my landing date is aug 15th

Hi qw123. Very good observation:)

Well, a lot of forum members asked that question before. I am officially a 2012 applicant. Mine was received Janury 25, 2012.

Updating the inland2011 worksheet is an interesting task, so it's ok for me to do that.
By the way, congrats qw123 on your landing date.

johanna

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Hi Johanna125, I was wondering if you could add me to the chart....I am an inland Quebec applicant....my wife is sponsoring me.Ive received my CSQ, and as per cic request Ive sent off my fingerprints aswell.Waiting for the AIP now.....:)

Application received-----Nov 14th, 2011

Started Processing-------Jan 27th,2012.

waiting mode^__*

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2011 AIP & WP.... March 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
PCC - March 19, 2012
Med's Request
March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
April 21, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
Hi everyone.
Just an update regarding my landing experience.

I landed in CIC Edmonton. It was scheduled at 9:30, we're glad that we were there an hour earlier, we are 3rd on the line ( approx. 20 persons will be landing that morning ). We are called to line up by the security guard to get inside the 1st door & line up again to pay the RPRF & check the PR photo ( for those who are going to land at CIC Edmonton might as well have your PR photo taken there too, coz they are more accurate in size than walmart ).
Back on the line up, a lady came out & introduce herself & briefly discuss to us the Right of Permanent Resident & few stuff. Then we we're asked to go inside a small room one by one. CIC officer just asked for my hubby's ID & my passport, hand us the COPR & double check if all the spelling & info. are correct. Asked a few questions to me i.e. If I commit any criminal activity recentlty? If I have dependent children? If I received any refusal order to leave Canada? & lastly, If all the information I gave to CIC are true?.

And that's it I finally landed!!! "Congratulations You are now a Permanent Resident or landed Immigrant" CIC officer said.

Ecas updated from DM to Complete.

I landed July 26, 2012, I am expecting to receive my PR card by the end week of September.

Good luck to all!!!