29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Deutschbug said:
@ hatrang: I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't found anything. I'm not sure it will really get better once we are PRs, but I might be wrong. Don't give up, though! After countless application that mostly resulted in nothing but a couple of interviews where the employer then was not willing to apply for an LMO, it appears that I finally got lucky and my persistence is about to pay off. I finally found an employer who's preparing an LMO application for me as I write this. I can't believe this is really happening. Now it's in the hands of the government again to decide whether or not this opportunity works out for me. I'm scared *censored word*less that they will deny the LMO and I'm back to square 1. My family really needs some good luck right now!
Thanks for sharing the great story Deutschbug!!! I appreciate it a lot!
I know how frustrating it was to be back and forth. I actually applied a lot (more than 200 companies) and got a lot of interviews (around 10) but none of them would like to give me a LMO. That sucks. Now my time is coming, so I decide to hone my English instead. Hope for a better chance ahead after the PR.
Congrats on your luck of the first round, you'll get LMO for sure, I believe you'll get it!!!! If your story is successful at the end, could you please send me a PM about the company name or the job field? I really expect for a chance too. I mean, if you don't mind.

Wish you all the best, pls let us know if you obtain the LMO from the gov't ;)

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
AVS said:
Hi Naz,

Did you call CIC and enquire? you should have your AIP by now just call them and ask what is the status on your file because its been almost 11 months now.

Good Luck :)
Hi AVS,

Thanks for your reply. My wife who is my sponsor she will ring tomorrow.

Naz

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
Valeco said:
Hello everybody,somebody knows why they transfer my application to the local office Calgary without AIP it's been 13 months and I still waiting .....
Hi Valeco,

I think they might call you for the interview normally thats the reason for transferring the file to the local office. Thats what my lawyer told me. Hope everything will goes well for you.

Naz

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
qw123 said:
My wife will be landed on Aug 15th. The race is finally over. here is my time line since DM. for more info see my signature.

DM: june 4th 2012
CIC montreal sent letter to pay copr fee and send photo: July 3rd, which I executed same day
CIC Montreal charge credit card for copr fee $490: July 19th
CIC Montreal sent letter for landing info and documents to bring: July 30th
Landing Date: August 15th

Documents to bring at landing interview: both person the sponsor and sponsored need to be present, then CSQ, undertaking kit, all work permits if any and SIN card if any, passport, appointment letter..

Good luck everyone esle. we are done and my wife should receive her PR card within 60-70 days from August 15th
Congratulations to both of you !!
we are still a couple months behind but it gives hope to see fellow Montrealers being done with it, soon its gonna be my wife's turn :)

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
HI Guys,

Congratulations with everyone who got good news from CIC!

I applied in September 2011 and got a letter last week asking to provide more evidence of my common-in-law relationship. So tomorrow I'm going to send to Vegreville everything I put together...hoping this time will be enough!!

I also did my medical exams today (didnt do it last year) and I hope my application will not be delayed too much.

Good Luck to all!!!

Valeco

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2010
Doc's Request.
august 2012
File Transfer...
june 2011 to local office
Med's Request
October 18 2012,AIP and passport back
Med's Done....
Medicals received and decision made December 19
Interview........
october 2012
LANDED..........
february...6 ....pr card received march..13
Thank you nazam80 .... I am ready for any interview. I just don't know when? You know how long they can take to call me? It's been 22 months since I apply and 13 months that my file was trasfer to the local office

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
Hello,

Has anyone heard from CIC yet on the second stage approval?? How long is it usually taking now for them to finalize on the 2nd stage?

Thanks

TCZQUEEN

Jun 1, 2012
Hii Has any one from June AIP batch received 2nd stage ?

Its so strange I got My AIP on June 13 2012 and same day it show my Medical Received ( though I sent it in july 2011 ) ....Nothing after that !

This system sucks 1st you wait for AIP than you wait for 2nd stage ...Our case is straight forward no dependent s no issue's..but still !

Any way ..keep on posting guys ..this is the only forum which helps in knowing the real time frame.

good luck and Congrats to those who have got their AIP or waiting for it :)

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
TCZQUEEN said:
Hii Has any one from June AIP batch received 2nd stage ?

Its so strange I got My AIP on June 13 2012 and same day it show my Medical Received ( though I sent it in july 2011 ) ....Nothing after that !

This system sucks 1st you wait for AIP than you wait for 2nd stage ...Our case is straight forward no dependent s no issue's..but still !

Any way ..keep on posting guys ..this is the only forum which helps in knowing the real time frame.

good luck and Congrats to those who have got their AIP or waiting for it :)
I'm in a similar situation. Got AIP in April 27 and I was asked to renews passport that i sent on june 1st and which they received on July 3 as it shows on my Ecas. Have heard anything back from them

Azsereth

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
Aiman said:
I'm in a similar situation. Got AIP in April 27 and I was asked to renews passport that i sent on june 1st and which they received on July 3 as it shows on my Ecas. Have heard anything back from them
There seem to be a few of us who got our AIP around the same time. They say they've received my medicals too, and started Stage 2 on June 18th. No word since then.

Hopefully we'll all hear something soon!

sievo

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinlander said:
Strange, since as of today according to the CIC website: Principal applicant fee is still $475.00
Oh, I was looking here : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-quebec/fees-payment-time.html
But I guess that's for foreign students. I can't find any mention of $475.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/apply/procedure-sponsored.html says to send a "Application for a Selection Certificate - Family Class" with the Undertaking Application (which has a fee of $260) but doesn't mention a fee for CSQ.

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
Azsereth said:
There seem to be a few of us who got our AIP around the same time. They say they've received my medicals too, and started Stage 2 on June 18th. No word since then.

Hopefully we'll all hear something soon!
How do you know that they've started your stage 2?

How does it show on Ecas ?

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nilyam said:
Hi guys. Sorry I have been busy for the past two months because my baby is teething. I got my PR card exactly two months after my landing interview. It will expired 5 years from now. This forum helped me alot esp. when I am still waiting for my application. Thank you very much. God bless us all.

hi nilyam,
just wondering to ask if what cic you had your interview?i got my landing interview last june 14 in edmonton cic but until now i havent got my pr card,almost 6 weeks already..

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
Aiman said:
How do you know that they've started your stage 2?

How does it show on Ecas ?
[/quote

ya so true i got aip on june 13 since then nothing at all and they said mt pcc and mr was done so what are they waiting on smt stage to is forever

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
September Applicants!! Any news?? I have been checking ECAS and this forum every hour for the last 5days, I know it's quite obsessive:) Hope we hear good news soon...

Medical was done September 16 last year and Police Clearance, August 11, 2011.. Both included in our application, should my husband do/submit both again since it's only valid for a year? Any idea?