Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Wow, Thats kinda fast, did they call you for landing interview? Please share your story on our forum as well :) I am so happy to see you finally waiting for your PR.

Congrats

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
ryan_stw said:
Thanks for the advice, i will try my best to call CIC later today. My last name is short, and my first name is around 12 letters, i just noticed that my street address was not correctly spelled, 1 letter missing :(
Hello Ryan,

Would kindly please tell me how exactly you asked the agent for your ID Client Number? I have called already three times, and they never tried to go into the system by inputing my family name, instead they asked for the date of delivery and told me today that they are opening April 31 envelopes ?????... grrrrr... cheers,

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hi everyone,

I am so excited to see our little group grow. I know more will join when the time is right for them. Welcome citlali2010. I hope you feel very at home here.

CHART UPDATE​

(Currently taking 9-10 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Now approving apps received on or after Aug.13,2010 - 10 day jump

Name Application Received In Process Decision Made AIP Total TimeforAIP PR/LANDED

fleo Jan.24

sesamerush Jan.27 Mar.8

dorina Feb.3 Mar.10

Canadagirl85 Mar.14 Apr.8

missha Mar.18 Apr.12

jadarius Mar.22

citlali2010 Mar.28 Apr.19

gemauru Mar.30 Apr.18

angtao Mar.31 Apr.19

chau01 May 2

ryan_stw May 3 May 18

canadiancitizen May 9

Valhalla May 12

Lordsloman May 17

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiancitizen said:
Hello Ryan,

Would kindly please tell me how exactly you asked the agent for your ID Client Number? I have called already three times, and they never tried to go into the system by inputing my family name, instead they asked for the date of delivery and told me today that they are opening April 31 envelopes ?????... grrrrr... cheers,
Hello canadiancitizen,

Their 1st question was when was my application received, meaning the date CIC got the envelope, then they asked a few details like my complete name, birthday and address, then they gave me my client ID number. I suggest you try calling again, some agents are good, some are really bad!!!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
ryan_stw said:
Hello canadiancitizen,

Their 1st question was when was my application received, meaning the date CIC got the envelope, then they asked a few details like my complete name, birthday and address, then they gave me my client ID number. I suggest you try calling again, some agents are good, some are really bad!!!
Hi Ryan, thank you.. I know, after I heard the message "we consider harrassement ..." so I dont want to say anything that might scared them... I have called them 3 times, and each of them answers different, as "lots roads lead to Rome" but in their "working methology" all roads leads you to confusion and hidden roads!!!!... anyhow I'll try again... from sunny Montreal!!!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been around on here much but I just don't really have anything to say. I read the stuff on here everyday but I don;t post all that often.

Just wondering if anyone has any updates as to when your file became in process or if there are any newcomers and also to say Hi.

Here's hoping to a good Wednesday jump. Let's have some fun. I say it will be a 10 day jump. Anyone?

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
angtao said:
Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been around on here much but I just don't really have anything to say. I read the stuff on here everyday but I don;t post all that often.

Just wondering if anyone has any updates as to when your file became in process or if there are any newcomers and also to say Hi.

Here's hoping to a good Wednesday jump. Let's have some fun. I say it will be a 10 day jump. Anyone?
Hi everybody... please add to the time table
Canadiancitizen June 3, 2011 In Process

NICE!!!

sandra_85

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys!!! i got married in Jun and i sent my PR application Nov 2010... I haven't received anything yet! i know the first step takes 10-9 months! but is soooooooo hard to be in Canada just waiting for papers :S i want to go back to my country and see my family :(

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
visita44 said:
Just want to comment on someone that edit her address on ecas and she can't log in anymore on ecas the next time she tried. I also edit my address on ecas one time and I notice a note there that please give at least 15 days before trying to check ecas again to give time for your new address to be updated. Maybe that's the reason she can't log in yet.

I want to give a comment also about editing the middle name on ECAS. I notice in Canada that it's not a norm to include their middle name (last name of mother maiden) on some documents. And sometime I noticed canadian even initialized their second given name which I mistakenly their midle name which is actually part of their given names. I suggest if you hsve two long given names , you can just initializd the second given name and not include your middle name to fit the limited space on ECAS for names of applicant.. I just tought I should share to help..

Goodluck everybody !!!
Hey

Ya that was me that changed my address.. i just checked and i still cant log back in :( So sad... :(

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Hey everyone I just posted this in the common forum but i was wondering if maybe anyone here could answer my question ;D

Here is what I wrote;

Hey all

My wife just got a visitor visa and I want to make sure everything is going as it is suppose to.

I am sponsoring her , Inland.

My wife’s status was up Dec 31 2010.

Before Dec 31 2010 we submitted an application for a visitors visa( dec 23rd 2010).- She now has "implied status" and is not over staying her visa.( We needed more time to get our application for perm residence ready and make sure we had EVERYTHING).

March 8th we submitted our application per perm residence. It was received March 14th.

Today we received in the mail her visitor’s visa which is valid until July 1 2011.

We did not submit an application for an open work permit.
Because we submitted out application for perm residence in March does that not mean she is again "implied status" once her visitors visa expires July 1 2011? I started readying stuff on the CIC website that confused me I just wanted to make sure that I have the right understanding.

As always everyone thank you for your help and advice!

MediaMiles

Jun 7, 2011
Hello: I am a Canadian Citizen. Had been living outside of Canada for 5 years and recently came back with my family. My wife is a Pakistani citizen and has come to Canada on a visitor visa. My 5 yrs old daugther is a US citizen.
I am planning to sponsor them inland and since I have just entered Canada, obviously have no job or work. Can I still sponsor my wife and daughter?
Thanks in advance for the advice

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
You dont need to have a job to sponsor your wife, but you can not be on social assistance.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Canadagirl85, maybe try posting your question in the inland 2010 thread as there are very many knowledgeable people on there.

sandra_85, I know it is hard. Right now they are approving people that sent in there applications after Aug.13,2010. Hang ion there. Just a few more months for you to go. maybe you should add your stats to the inland 2010 thread so they can add you to there chart.

congrats canadian citizen. I will update it now.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
CHART UPDATE

(Currently taking 9-10 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Now approving apps received on or after Aug.13,2010 - 10 day jump

Name Application Received In Process Decision Made AIP Total TimeforAIP PR/LANDED

fleo Jan.24

sesamerush Jan.27 Mar.8

dorina Feb.3 Mar.10

Canadagirl85 Mar.14 Apr.8

missha Mar.18 Apr.12

jadarius Mar.22

citlali2010 Mar.28 Apr.19

gemauru Mar.30 Apr.18

angtao Mar.31 Apr.19

chau01 May 2

ryan_stw May 3 May 18

canadiancitizen May 9 June 3

Valhalla May 12

Lordsloman May 17

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiancitizen said:
Hi everybody... please add to the time table
Canadiancitizen June 3, 2011 In Process

NICE!!!
Congrats Canadiancitizen, i believe you have your client ID number by now :)