Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May/12/2011
LANDED..........
AUG/23/2012
WOOOOHOOO !!!

Ok guys, maybe its not too much for other applicants but for an INLAND APPLICANT it means there is a hope (and that our application didnt get sent back bcuz of lack of information or a missing sign)

So, we just called the CIC hot line and they said their lines are too busy and they hung up on me, :eek: , and then i tried again and we luckily got put on hold :p .

So, i asked the guy on the phone if he can provide me with my Client ID number and he asked me the security questions to prove my identity... and yesss!!! I GOT AN CLIENT ID NUMBER.

Then i tried to log in to e-cas and the first 4 attempts failed :( , but i tried again and... JACKPOTT !!! :

Valhalla:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 12, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 26, 2011.

I dont understand why Canadiancitizen sent the application on May 9 and started processing till June 3... i am confused ...

One other thing: Did you guys got a letter on your client id number or just numbers???
Mine is just numbers; 8 numbers (00000000) and no letters, i have seen some others who had obtained a client id number with a letter then numbers (A00000000).

Is this normal or should i be worried??

Thank you guys.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Amazing news Valhalla. Mine is also 8 numbers. I think you might be mistaken. There is not supposed to be a letter with your client id number.

Welcome to the In Process club! LOL

CHART UPDATE

(Currently taking 9-10 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Now approving apps received on or after Aug.13,2010 - 10 day jump

Name Application Received In Process Decision Made AIP Total TimeforAIP PR/LANDED

fleo Jan.24

sesamerush Jan.27 Mar.8

dorina Feb.3 Mar.10

Canadagirl85 Mar.14 Apr.8

missha Mar.18 Apr.12

jadarius Mar.22

citlali2010 Mar.28 Apr.19

gemauru Mar.30 Apr.18

angtao Mar.31 Apr.19

chau01 May 2

ryan_stw May 3 May 18

canadiancitizen May 9 June 3

Valhalla May 12 May 26

Valhalla

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May/12/2011
LANDED..........
AUG/23/2012
angtao said:
Amazing news Valhalla. Mine is also 8 numbers. I think you might be mistaken. There is not supposed to be a letter with your client id number.

Welcome to the In Process club! LOL
Hello angtao and thank you, Lol.

Well, then we are safe with only 8 numbers i was starting to panic :p .

thank you and good luck to all of us.

BTW.. angtao... i guess you forgot to include Lordsloman in the last chart. ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Valhalla said:
One other thing: Did you guys got a letter on your client id number or just numbers???
Mine is just numbers; 8 numbers (00000000) and no letters, i have seen some others who had obtained a client id number with a letter then numbers (A00000000).

Is this normal or should i be worried??
I think you're getting confused between a file number and a client id number. Client id number is only ever 8 numbers in a format like this ####-####. And a file number will have a letter at the beginning followed by a series of numbers. For Outland when they are processed overseas they are given a file number but since Inland is always processed within Canada, your client id is the equivalent of a file number here. Client id is all they need to match up your file and obtain things on your file within Canada. Outland would need both a client id and a file number, one being the communication in Canada and the other for a visa office abroad. I am not sure if I explained that well but I tried. Lol. :) Basically in other words, everything is normal and you don't have a thing to worry about.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
whoops, you are completely right valhalla. I just added lordsloman again. Sorry lordsloman,

(Currently taking 9-10 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Now approving apps received on or after Aug.22,2010 - 9 day jump

Name Application Received In Process Decision Made AIP Total TimeforAIP PR/LANDED

fleo Jan.24

sesamerush Jan.27 Mar.8

dorina Feb.3 Mar.10

missha Mar.18 Apr.12

jadarius Mar.22

gemauru Mar.30 Apr.18

angtao Mar.31 Apr.19

chau01 May 2

ryan_stw May 3 May 18

Valhalla May 12

Lordsloman May 17

Valhalla

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May/12/2011
LANDED..........
AUG/23/2012
Love_Young said:
I think you're getting confused between a file number and a client id number. Client id number is only ever 8 numbers in a format like this ####-####. And a file number will have a letter at the beginning followed by a series of numbers. For Outland when they are processed overseas they are given a file number but since Inland is always processed within Canada, your client id is the equivalent of a file number here. Client id is all they need to match up your file and obtain things on your file within Canada. Outland would need both a client id and a file number, one being the communication in Canada and the other for a visa office abroad. I am not sure if I explained that well but I tried. Lol. :) Basically in other words, everything is normal and you don't have a thing to worry about.
I knew i saw it somewhere just didnt know where, so, im not getting crazy :) .

Actually it is a perfect explanation, thank you Love_Young. i feel better now.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Valhalla said:
I knew i saw it somewhere just didnt know where, so, im not getting crazy :) .

Actually it is a perfect explanation, thank you Love_Young. i feel better now.
No, you aren't going crazy. It is easy to get confused for sure. I am so glad the explanation was okay. Sometimes I am not the greatest with the way I explain things. You are welcome and I am glad you feel better. You are just getting started out so hang tight, okay! Everyday is closer to getting good news. :D

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Valhalla said:
WOOOOHOOO !!!

I dont understand why Canadiancitizen sent the application on May 9 and started processing till June 3... i am confused ...
Congratulations Vallhaya, well me too Im confused `cause when my husband called (applicant) a week ago, nothing.. then this past Monday, he called and they told him about his application being processed, so we (me and husband) concluded that propably June 3rd was the date since we never got a correct or winner answer before that date... you don't know how many times I have tried to connect to e-cas without success, I`ll try again today... I keep you posted...

Congratulations again :)

CC

LordSloman

May 10, 2011
Congrats Valhalla. I will check with the call centre about my application today and update you all.

Good luck everyone. The main challenge with this waiting game is keeping sane and occupied. It's such an unnecessary strain not being able to work. I wish that the work permit was processed sooner...

Valhalla

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May/12/2011
LANDED..........
AUG/23/2012
@ Love_Young;

Thank you so much LY and yes everyday is closer to the end.

@ Canadiancitizen;

Thnx, and i had the same problem logging into e-cas by myself but i will tell you what i did and i suggest you to do the same, go to the e-cas tracker https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/ and sign up with all the possibilities that your name can appear ( you dont get that option on the e-cas CIC website but you DO on the e-cas tracker Matthew's website) good luck and keep trying.

@ LordSloman;

thank you too, i was so nervous to call the CIC hotline and ask for my ID number so i used to tell my wife to do it for me (since shes the english native speaker) and we never got a positive answer. Let me tell you where was the mistake= She always used to ask the person on the phone IF THEY STARTED PROCESSING OUR APPLICATION? of course then they asked her when we sent the application, and seen that was sent just a few weeks ago they used to say OHH IT TAKES AROUND 2.5 MOTHS AFTER YOU SEND THE APP. FOR THE OFFICERS TO OPEN IT, and then she said WELL CAN YOU AT LEAST TRY? and they tried with her name and noting appeared, but yesterday i decided to make the call by myself :p and the key is not to ask them if your application is in process or no but to ask them CAN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH MY CLIENT ID NUMBER PLEASE? try it and see if works.

Well i hope you guys get my point and not be so confused.
If anything keep us posted canadiancitizen and lordsloman good luck.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
canadiancitizen, I wonder why you can't sign in to e-cas. hmmm. I have never had a problem with e-cas.

lordsloman, keep us posted.

Chin up everyone.

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
Hi Angtao,

You may update my timelinbe. Today I was able to log onto e-cas :)

Says: We received your app. on May 02 and strated processing on May 11.

Chau01

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
WOW chau01, that may have been the fastest started processing time that I have seen.
CRAZY!

fleo Jan.24

sesamerush Jan.27 Mar.8

dorina Feb.3 Mar.10

missha Mar.18 Apr.12

jadarius Mar.22

gemauru Mar.30 Apr.18

angtao Mar.31 Apr.19

chau01 May 2 May 11

ryan_stw May 3 May 18

Valhalla May 12

Lordsloman May 17

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
oops, sorry guys. Now it is all good.

fleo Jan.24

sesamerush Jan.27 Mar.8

dorina Feb.3 Mar.10

missha Mar.18 Apr.12

jadarius Mar.22

gemauru Mar.30 Apr.18

angtao Mar.31 Apr.19

chau01 May 2 May 11

ryan_stw May 3 May 18

Valhalla May 12 May 26

Lordsloman May 17

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
How is everyone doing today?

Fleo, jadarius and lordsloman, have you guys heard anything as to if your application is in process yet?

Any newcomers applying inland are also welcome to join.