+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Initial PR Card Not Received (8+ months)

idante999

Sep 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
Nomination.....
04-11-2020
AOR Received.
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
13-09-2021
Yesterday, I received a ghost update on my GCkey linked application and at the same time on the PR portal, I saw an update which was "Mailing address - accepted by IRCC".

Photo is still "In review with IRCC" though!! I received eCoPR on Dec. 6, 2021.

Is there anyone in the same boat? How long it usually takes after this update to get the card in mailbox?

Thank you.

May 17, 2021
My CoPR expired in December 2021, and I've been trying to reach out to IRCC. Haven't received my PR Card for over 8 months now. It's been since April and I have sent my physical photo in June and sent a solemn declaration 2 weeks ago.

I'm frustrated with this process. I can't reach any IRCC agent and I canceled a trip I was looking forward to simply because I can't come back to the country. This is absolutely terrible processing. I'm not getting contacted by anyone back either.

Any help would really be appreciated.

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
I was waiting for initial PR card from April 2021. Multiple calls to the call center didn't help, they always kept saying if we need anything from you we will contact and there is nothing missing. One guy even said if you're not calling about Afghan crisis, we cannot even check the status of your application right now. Then I contacted my MP 2 weeks back and within a week my card was in print queue.

ssushmitha41

Dec 22, 2019
Canada
Hi , Is there any one still waiting for the initial pr card since May 2021. I am in similar boat, where my pr card has been delayed for 8 months. I haven’t gotten an update on my linked application.
If you got yours after a delay, please update this thread with steps you took to get your pr.
I am in the same situation. I got my ecopr in July. Have not received my PR card yet

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi. I asked this in another thread, but got no response, hoping maybe someone could help me here: at what point do you conclude that your first PR card failed to arrive on time/ is lost? I have been in the country for 3 months. The timing for the first PR card stated on IRCC website is currently 71 days, and I've exceeded that a couple of weeks ago.

Do IRCC email you when they mail the card? Would your profile be updated to let you know they mailed it? For now in mine it just says "decision has been made", as it was at the time when I got my COPR.
I keep calling IRCC at different times of the day for the last couple of weeks, but I can't get through as "all their agents are busy".
Would appreciate any advice.

harshapsrk7

Oct 28, 2021
Hi everyone. I have received my ecopr about 190 days ago and I haven’t had any movement in my PR card processing. Anyone in the same boat? Do anyone have suggestions on contacting IRCC?
Here is my timeline:
AOR: April 28th 2021
Biometrics accepted: May 18th 2021
Portal 1st email: July 21st
Credentials email: July 22nd
Ecopr: July 24th
Linked application to cic: August 24th
Ecopr office: Etobicoke
CEC inland applicant
August 22nd is the last time I was able to take to a agent when dialed to IRCC, since then it’s always an automated reply. Many web forms went unattended.

Mark_Anthony

Jan 21, 2022
Same here!
Hi everyone. I have received my ecopr about 190 days ago and I haven’t had any movement in my PR card processing. Anyone in the same boat? Do anyone have suggestions on contacting IRCC?
Here is my timeline:
AOR: April 28th 2021
Biometrics accepted: May 18th 2021
Portal 1st email: July 21st
Credentials email: July 22nd
Ecopr: July 24th
Linked application to cic: August 24th
Ecopr office: Etobicoke
CEC inland applicant
August 22nd is the last time I was able to take to a agent when dialed to IRCC, since then it’s always an automated reply. Many web forms went unattended.
Same here! i tried Web form, I talked to someone in IRCC by phone, I contacted MP and IRCC ditched him as well, I sent mail with printed form that i didn’t receive my card, I sent email with my pictures to them ! non of them worked! still waiting ! I want to try to get travel document !

ssushmitha41

Dec 22, 2019
Canada
Same here!

Same here! i tried Web form, I talked to someone in IRCC by phone, I contacted MP and IRCC ditched him as well, I sent mail with printed form that i didn’t receive my card, I sent email with my pictures to them ! non of them worked! still waiting ! I want to try to get travel document !
I was on the same boat until last week. After receiving my eocpr on July 12th, I received my PR card only last week. Looks like they just started processing. You could wait a couple of weeks, in case of no information, you can write to MP. A lot of people in this thread have benefitted by writing to their MPs about this situation.

Mark_Anthony

Jan 21, 2022
I was on the same boat until last week. After receiving my eocpr on July 12th, I received my PR card only last week. Looks like they just started processing. You could wait a couple of weeks, in case of no information, you can write to MP. A lot of people in this thread have benefitted by writing to their MPs about this situation.
I already contacted PM ! He asked for all information and after few days he said IRCC gave him same answer as me that "We are busy and we will process " ! I hope we get our PR card soon ! For now I requested for travel document which will cost at least $250 with taking pictures and notary and etc!

nehaprasad14

Feb 2, 2020
Hi ..

I am trying to update my address for my initial PR card.

Address notification online form does not work.
The phone number is not getting picked up. 1 (888) 242-2100
We submitted webform but no reply so far.

Is there any other way to update my address?

Mehrnazdaad

Dec 1, 2020
Hi all, I got approved for my PR on July 2021, I submitted my photo for PR card, which got refused as there was something wrong with the photo, I submitted a new one and since then I have not heard back, it’s still in processing status, it’s been 9 months, what should i do?

CV Suresh

Aug 26, 2020
Hi all, I got approved for my PR on July 2021, I submitted my photo for PR card, which got refused as there was something wrong with the photo, I submitted a new one and since then I have not heard back, it’s still in processing status, it’s been 9 months, what should i do?
i am also in the same boat.... been waiting for PR Card for last 5 months.. don't know what to do