+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Initial PR Card Not Received (8+ months)

kushal1211

Jan 29, 2020
Me and my wife landed on Aug 29th, I received my PR card on Oct 25, my wife's application is not yet approved on GcKey portal. Still waiting for any updates and her PR card

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I got my PR card a couple weeks ago as well, sent my Solemn Declaration back in December 2021, So I guess it's safe to wait. What I would recommend is at least send them a web form explaining your situation and how long has it been and all that. Hope it helps a bit.
Hi there, just wondering what did you see on your re-issued pr card status on gc key website, if any?

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I just got my card today, so what i did is i sent them the solemn declaration that my card was never received and i kept sending them message every week via the web form. Seems like it worked. Best of luck
Hi there, just wondering what did you see on your re-issued pr card status on gc key website, if any?

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Hello friends, applied for pr card at landing on 4th October, received photo resubmission email to send on po box 4500 Sydney NS but sent on 49 Dorchester Street Sydney NS, will there be any problem. (because wanted to send trackable with signature) any one in this situation? Photos done from Shoppers (fingers crossed) thanks for inputs. Regards
Already sent the pictures thrice to this address, no meaningful updates or progress. Just got an email now saying they wanted a new set again.

HI guys
I have landed in canada on COPR ( spousal PR) on 7th may 2022 .got a mail to resend photos.i have been waiting for more than 5 months. we are planning to shift province in 20 days. tried to call the CIC no response. I also applied solemn document of not receiving PR card.just confused
Did applying for a solemn declaration work? I'm contemplating on doing the same, I landed just a few days before you.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Thanks man. Nothing is working for me, it's very frustrating. Connecting over phone seems impossible. I have spammed the sh*t out of their stupid webforms for now. Guess I have to wait till 6 months are over post landing and apply for a new PR card.
Did you apply for a new one after 6 months?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Did you apply for a new one after 6 months?
I will be completing 3 months here. I got a reply to one of my webforms saying that they have sent the PR card to me but I guess it was returned back to the sender as the address was not completely correct. They asked me to mail solemn declaration form by 1st Feb if I didn't receive my PR card by then.

Reactions: Windsor37

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
I will be completing 3 months here. I got a reply to one of my webforms saying that they have sent the PR card to me but I guess it was returned back to the sender as the address was not completely correct. They asked me to mail solemn declaration form by 1st Feb if I didn't receive my PR card by then.
Question, when you communicate with them via webform do you use your express entry# on the application# EXXXXX or with the PR application number RXXXXX?

Nimaa12

Feb 2, 2023
Hi guys ! I got ecorp on Jan 2022 and still didnot get pr card...(inland )cant reach to IRCC...and I even cant link pr card appilacation on Gckey...my UCI turns ne to red color when Im trying to link application...I also send solemn declaration month ago but still nothing...I dont know what to do...

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi guys ! I got ecorp on Jan 2022 and still didnot get pr card...(inland )cant reach to IRCC...and I even cant link pr card appilacation on Gckey...my UCI turns ne to red color when Im trying to link application...I also send solemn declaration month ago but still nothing...I dont know what to do...
I am also in the same boat. Send a webform with Intial PR card option, I am receiving replies to them but they are mostly generic.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hello everyone, my brother landed as PR on October 05 and didn't receive PR card yet. I was able to link in GC and it shows submitted and in process. I sent webform but no answer yet. Would you guys please suggest how to check address and also is it advisable to send the solemn declaration yet? Thank you in advance.

Nimaa12

Feb 2, 2023
Hello everyone, my brother landed as PR on October 05 and didn't receive PR card yet. I was able to link in GC and it shows submitted and in process. I sent webform but no answer yet. Would you guys please suggest how to check address and also is it advisable to send the solemn declaration yet? Thank you in advance.

ZaFa

Nov 20, 2019
Hello,

I was approved for my PR on 15th July 2022. I uploaded my first picture onto the portal and it was rejected. I uploaded the second picture on 2nd August 2022. And till now it has not been approved.

I have phoned and sent webform and all they say is we have all the documents required and we are still processing.

Any ideas on what I should do next? How can I get my PR card.
Thanks