+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Initial PR Card Not Received (8+ months)

dream_on_7

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Ircc says my Pr card has been sent for production. It’s been 11 days since. I haven’t got a dispatch msg. How long does it take?
I have already waited 90+ days since landing.

goodfish

Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone. I have received my ecopr about 190 days ago and I haven’t had any movement in my PR card processing. Anyone in the same boat? Do anyone have suggestions on contacting IRCC?
Here is my timeline:
AOR: April 28th 2021
Biometrics accepted: May 18th 2021
Portal 1st email: July 21st
Credentials email: July 22nd
Ecopr: July 24th
Linked application to cic: August 24th
Ecopr office: Etobicoke
CEC inland applicant
August 22nd is the last time I was able to take to a agent when dialed to IRCC, since then it’s always an automated reply. Many web forms went unattended.
Did you end up getting it? I'm on the same boat, eCOPR September 22, 2021 and my photo has been in review since then (186 days). Etobicoke office too

CV Suresh

Aug 26, 2020
Did you end up getting it? I'm on the same boat, eCOPR September 22, 2021 and my photo has been in review since then (186 days). Etobicoke office too
I’m also on the same boat.. eCOPR on 20-Nov-2021…photo has been in review.. IRCC is not answering to phone calls.. not replying to my email too.. been waiting for PR card… It’s Etobicoke office

CV Suresh

Aug 26, 2020
Hi ..

I am trying to update my address for my initial PR card.

Address notification online form does not work.
The phone number is not getting picked up. 1 (888) 242-2100
We submitted webform but no reply so far.

Is there any other way to update my address?
Hi, Did you update your mailing address? I too need to update my mailing address.. if you got any solution, please let me know.. thank you

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi ..

I am trying to update my address for my initial PR card.

Address notification online form does not work.
The phone number is not getting picked up. 1 (888) 242-2100
We submitted webform but no reply so far.

Is there any other way to update my address?
Hi! I am in the same boat! Landed 2 weeks ago, trying to update my address online but getting the same error message - "we cannot identify you".
Sent multiple webforms, received only generic responses. No luck with the phone either.
Any updates on your end?!

MukeshN

Oct 25, 2021
I am in the same boat! I Did you guys
Hi! I am in the same boat! Landed 2 weeks ago, trying to update my address online but getting the same error message - "we cannot identify you".
Sent multiple webforms, received only generic responses. No luck with the phone either.
Any updates on your end?!
I am in the same boat! I soft landed from US but I was not given physical pr upon land entry. I tried below avenues till now but no luck! Is there a solution to what I should do since my 180 days from soft landing will end by end of April.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coanotify

Thanks in advance!

1. Address notification online form does not work.
  2. The phone number is not reachable to a representative *67-613-944-4000
  3. Submitted via webform but no reply so far.

Last edited:

ZyrilPaul

Apr 4, 2022
Hello everyone, I have the same problem.
PR got approved last July 15th 2021 and also applied for my first PR card the same day. It has been 8 months since. I have been trying to call IRCC about it to no avail. I have used the webform 5x already and get the same reply every single time from them stating "We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible."

Will really appreciate any leads or help. Thank you

simran2610

Apr 11, 2022
Hello everyone, I have the same problem.
PR got approved last July 15th 2021 and also applied for my first PR card the same day. It has been 8 months since. I have been trying to call IRCC about it to no avail. I have used the webform 5x already and get the same reply every single time from them stating "We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible."

Will really appreciate any leads or help. Thank you
same boat eCOPR 7th july no replies till today

pop.xo

Feb 21, 2018
Yesterday, I received a ghost update on my GCkey linked application and at the same time on the PR portal, I saw an update which was "Mailing address - accepted by IRCC".

Photo is still "In review with IRCC" though!! I received eCoPR on Dec. 6, 2021.

Is there anyone in the same boat? How long it usually takes after this update to get the card in mailbox?

Thank you.
Hey,
Are you still waiting to receive your PR card ? I got my E-Copr on Dec 7 2021 and I am still waiting.

SouravDewett

Aug 13, 2020
same boat eCOPR 7th july no replies till today
Same here, I got my eCOPR on 17th July 2021, have sent solemn declaration twice after that and sent a web form over 30 days ago but no reply, I am thinking of submitting a new file for the PR card now as most of the resources are pointing towards that direction.

RajRandhawa

Mar 25, 2022
I
Hey,
Are you still waiting to receive your PR card ? I got my E-Copr on Dec 7 2021 and I am still waiting.
I got my ecopr on 9th november .on same day i resubmitted my photo but did not get verfication code for my portal...raised lots of web forms but no reply...last week i raised solemn declaration form...lets see what gonna happen

karank

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Is there anyone who received copr on or before December 2021 and still waiting for PR card ?
I think I am waiting the longest. This is for my 3 yr old son. Received eCOPR on April 13th 2021. Today the eCOPR expires and still no PR card in mail. IRCC is useless, cannot reach them by phone. Terrible !