+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Education' started by Hiya, May 12, 2019.

  1. I am a permanent resident in Canada. I want to send my documents to WES evaluation and university for further study. I have Honours, M.A, B.ED and M.ED degree.Currently I am separated. When my ex husband applied ( as a principal applicant) in 2015, he didn't not mention about my B.ed certificate. He filled all forms by himself including mine. Now if I send my B.ed documents as one of the WES evaluation copies will be received by ministry of Education, can CIC have any concern or question? Does it has any effect on my permanent resident status? Can CIC consider it as the hide of information? I didn't have any paper with me, I couldn't be able to do anything about this. I need to know about this matter. Would you help me please?
  2. No, this will not affect your status in any way. You only need to mention your highest degree in the PR application. If your husband used the M.A degree and didn't mention the B.Ed, there's nothing wrong with it.

    So don't worry about it.
  3. Also looks like there may have been a divorce very soon after you got PR. I would also imagine that this may have been an arranged marriage. Be aware that this may raise concerns when you apply for citizenship. Did you spend much time together as a married couple before separation?
  4. Thanks a lot for the information. I really appreciate. Have a good day.
  5. Yes, it was arranged marriage. I spent almost 3 years before separation.

Share This Page