+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information on the Nova Scotia province

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
Hi there everyone!

Firstly i'd like to wish everyone a very happy 2008 and hope all your dreams become a reality (especially the Canadian one)!

Secondly I'm really eager to find out more information about the Nova Scotia province. Is anybody moving out there or hoping to (or have you made it there already)?

What is the climate like, employment, people etc. We've been to Vancouver and loved it but would like to further our horizons and find out what people think about NS.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Have a nice day! :O)

Mani
PS Can anyone recommend a good website I can look at on the subject?

kellychafik

Jun 8, 2007
Hello Mani
I actually live in Cape Breton Nova Scotia. I love it and i would not live anywhere else. Its laid back not like the big city life. But if you like the city life there is halifax nova scotia. Just input into google halifax nova scotia or cape breton and you will get alot of information. Where are you originally from.

Kelly

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
Hi Kelly thanks for getting back to me.

I've had a look at Halifax but will defo look at Cape Breton and the other regions too. (The pics I have seen of Nova Scotia so far are gorgeous and the reports I have read from people living out there make me feel like moving over NOW!)

I'm looking for a laid back location ideally but not too far so its impossible to get into town to work. I live in the UK and we have our forms in at the embassy under the skilled worker category at the mo. Its going to take forever for them to even look at them so i'm seeing what my options would be under NSNP. I'm going to get my CV out there. You never know what may turn up.

Where are you from originally?

I'll stop rambling now and leave you in peace! Thanks again and hope to chat again :O)

M

mr_zui

Sep 22, 2011
Hi Kelly,
I am planning on immigrating to your place in Cape Breton. I will definitely need your help on my process to get the Identification letter from your County. Please let me know how I can reach you so I can share my situation to you more clearly.
Thanks. Looking forward to your reply.

Rahul24

Dec 24, 2013
Hello kelly,
I'm from India and I'm planning to do PGD in petroleum at Cape Breton University.Do you know anything about the course or the college.What would be the course or the part time job oppurtunities available. And around the university what would be the rent for a room.any info would be very helpful please do reply.

radel

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
hi kelly can u please tell me how is the market for marketing and industrial engineer area there???i mean , the jobs