+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information on Studying in Quebec------> permanently immigrating?

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 13 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18 2013
Hi,

I've been trying to find information on what the path would be for someone who wanted to study in Quebec and ultimately apply to permanently immigrate to a city in Quebec. I understand the aspects of the on and off campus work permits I believe but I had some questions on the actual program of study one can do and what is the program for graduates of a Quebec college or university to apply for permanent residence.

- Is there a minimum length of program that one must take before you may be eligible to pursue PR? ex a 1 or 2 year program
- Does your topic of studies matter? ex french vs marketing vs whatever

I hope there are some Quebec people who could help, or someone who might be able to guide me to the specific info on post graduate immigration for Quebec

Thanks!

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Patience09 said:
Hi,

I've been trying to find information on what the path would be for someone who wanted to study in Quebec and ultimately apply to permanently immigrate to a city in Quebec. I understand the aspects of the on and off campus work permits I believe but I had some questions on the actual program of study one can do and what is the program for graduates of a Quebec college or university to apply for permanent residence.

- Is there a minimum length of program that one must take before you may be eligible to pursue PR? ex a 1 or 2 year program
- Does your topic of studies matter? ex french vs marketing vs whatever

I hope there are some Quebec people who could help, or someone who might be able to guide me to the specific info on post graduate immigration for Quebec

Thanks!
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/various-immigration-programmes-for-international-students-in-canada-t100908.270.html

read the above post very informative and u can find lots of PR information. Also remember in quebec u need to know french if u want to immigrate.

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...