+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information on In-Canada Paper based TRP application

discoatlanta

May 28, 2021
Can the people who applied early 2020 respond if they got any updates? i am guessing once they get approval they don't check forums like this
any more.

Would help us understand a time line.
Applied in february 2020, still no answer. I sent 3 webforms, one was sent 48 days ago and it still doesnt show on my application. Its ridiculous and frustrating.

Duck40

Mar 8, 2021
Hey everyone!

My PR was approved today under spousal sponsorship. Unfortunately the TRP was still pending and so it only made sense to withdraw. I wish you all the best in obtaining your TRP’s.

Reactions: Q1303

Q1303

Mar 9, 2020
Hey everyone!

My PR was approved today under spousal sponsorship. Unfortunately the TRP was still pending and so it only made sense to withdraw. I wish you all the best in obtaining your TRP’s.
First of congratulations!
Would you mind sharing the last update you received on your TRP before withdraw?
Thank you!

Duck40

Mar 8, 2021
First of congratulations!
Would you mind sharing the last update you received on your TRP before withdraw?
Thank you!
Thank you so much! The last update was that it was in the criminality process. This was such a daunting process and I’m hoping the best for all of you.

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
@Sumnap- congratulations , can you pls share the timelines for your application including the date you applied, medical date, acknowledgement letter and other information you received from them during the process pls

Reactions: Jhonty

Sumanp

Nov 20, 2020
@Sumnap- congratulations , can you pls share the timelines for your application including the date you applied, medical date, acknowledgement letter and other information you received from them during the process pls
I didn’t get any updates about medical or anything.I just got my wp and trp on jan 10

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
Did anyone else from February to April 2020 got any response so far?

@discoatlanta - have you received any updates so far? You applied in feb 2020 so you are next in the line now.

Jhonty

Mar 5, 2021
Hey everyone!

That’s awesome congratulations. When did you apply for PR under sponsorship?