+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information of Family members not included in this application

jahmedir

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
In the e-APR there is a Family information Section. It asked for this question below:

"Please tell us about XXX's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death."

I am PA and my spouse & daughter are included in my application as 'Accompanying'.

Do I need to enter their information in my Family information section?
In the Family information Section of my spouse, Do I need to enter my information ?

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
In the e-APR there is a Family information Section. It asked for this question below:

"Please tell us about XXX's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death."

I am PA and my spouse & daughter are included in my application as 'Accompanying'.

Do I need to enter their information in my Family information section?
In the Family information Section of my spouse, Do I need to enter my information ?
@jahmedir, how did you manage your application finally for your child's form? I see no response to your query and I do have same currently.
Sorry that you didn't get your answer when you were in need, if you could help me know, I will really appreciate it.