+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INFORMATION & DATA ANALYSTS under EE lets get together here and share things.

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Additionally , as of today (27-12-2014) there are 70 applicants in the spreadsheet with scores between 400 and 600 .

Applicants with spouse are 50 and without spouse stands at 20.

Applicants with canadian job experience are 13 .

As far as i know most of the people above 400 or with a cut-off score of 380 will have invitations.

Arweny

Aug 1, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
TrackIT said:
How does factor C Skills Transferability work ?
C) Summary of points per factor for Express Entry candidates

C. Skill Transferability factors- Maximum 100 points
Education -Maximum 50 points
With good/strong official languages proficiency and a post-secondary degree -50
With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree-50
Foreign work experience-Maximum 50 points
With good/strong official languages proficiency and foreign work experience-50
With Canadian work experience and foreign work experience-50
With good/strong official languages proficiency and a certificate of qualification-50

A. Core/human capital + B. Spouse or common-law partner + C. Transferability factors Maximum 600 points
I think this is the most complicated part of the EE calculation. You need to look at the table here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp#a3
Each of the combinations above have a table. The first for example is education and language. You need to look at it and check which education you have on the vertical part on the left, and look at which language level you have on the horizontal on the top of the table. On the first table, for example I have "Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer (levels 3,4 & 5)" - that is my BSc degree. On the language part I have "Points for CLB 9 or more on all four first official language abilities", so that gives me a result of 25 points.

You need to look at all the tables, with all the combinations, and choose two tables, that gives you the highest points. Add them up and you have your transferability points. For me, that is the language and education with 25 points, and the foreign work experience combined with language (table 3), that gives me 50 points (language above 9, and experience more than 3 years), so this is a total of 75 points.
I hope this helps.

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
riz.analyst said:
Additionally , as of today (27-12-2014) there are 70 applicants in the spreadsheet with scores between 400 and 600 .

Applicants with spouse are 50 and without spouse stands at 20.

Applicants with canadian job experience are 13 .

As far as i know most of the people above 400 or with a cut-off score of 380 will have invitations.
Buddy how can I update this spreadsheet you are referring to?

FYI i'm applying for NOC 2171 with a score of 433 :)

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Here is the link . Please enter your details as almost everyone did the same. :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-spreadsheet-please-discuss-here-t256213.0.html

Anyhow , there are 100 people with scores between 410-600 and this is a mix of FSWP , FSTP , CEC and with spouse & without spouse applicants . I guess candidates will be again filtered here . Lets see. Fingers crossed . ;)

vntmanu

Jan 4, 2015
Hello Please add me to the group

NOC:2171
EE score:373
No PNP or AE
Contact number:+917758837235