+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indirect route (India)

Geep

Oct 31, 2018
I have booked tickets from India to Mexico via frankfurt on sep 1. Would like to connect with others planning via indirect route. Please share the group details if you have any. That will be of great help.

Naquiv8

Sep 25, 2020
Yes you guys have a Whatsapp group or something? I'm planning to travel mid-august too, would love to connect

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I have booked tickets from India to Mexico via frankfurt on sep 1. Would like to connect with others planning via indirect route. Please share the group details if you have any. That will be of great help.
Cases are rising in Mexico, becareful.

Reactions: Geep

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
How much did it cost. have you booked it via agent or personally
Can you please share more info related to it, I am also planning for the same route,and also in the same date range .

Geep

Oct 31, 2018
How much did it cost. have you booked it via agent or personally
Can you please share more info related to it, I am also planning for the same route,and also in the same date range .
I booked myself. It costed me 84k from bangalore to mexico via frankfurt in lufthansa. And 38k from mexico to toronto with air canada. I booked only refundable tickets. You can find non refundable flights for cheaper.

Reactions: jaaayy

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
I booked myself. It costed me 84k from bangalore to mexico via frankfurt in lufthansa. And 38k from mexico to toronto with air canada. I booked only refundable tickets. You can find non refundable flights for cheaper.
Great , I am also planning for the same and also will need information related to the flight booking and hotel booking .Can you please guide us for the same,I and some 3-4 friends of mine are planning for the same.

Geep

Oct 31, 2018
Great , I am also planning for the same and also will need information related to the flight booking and hotel booking .Can you please guide us for the same,I and some 3-4 friends of mine are planning for the same.
Please share your contact detail so I can reach out to you.

RavenG

Jul 20, 2021
I was thinking of New Delhi -> Doha -> Frankfurt -> Toronto after August 20. Is anybody on the same page?

Reactions: DevSB