+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indirect route from India

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
Given that the extension is until Sept 21st there won’t be direct flights by Sept 9th. The majority of Canadians are not vaccinated. There still is a large amount of unvaccinated and under 12s can’t get vaccinated. Canada’s cases have been increasing and we still haven’t seen the effect of opening our borders to the US, to the rest of the world and back to school. Canada will have a hard time controlling our numbers with just that. Vaccinations don’t prevent people from transmitting covid or getting sick.
A majority would be 51% , almost 13% OVER the majority mark are *fully vaccinated*
But anyway we will return to this thread in mid-September

kdsr

Oct 8, 2020
Has anyone tried Delhi to Mexico via Istanbul?
For how long we need to stay in Mexico, Is 1 day stay enough ? The result of rt pcr comes in 1 day.

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Which is the best route according to you all? I know it depends from individual to individual but want to know your personal preference.
Also, are you booking on your own or through agent?
Any route that can get you safe to Canada faster without much hassle and with a not so pricey Ticket is the best route. You have two options.

1) Connect with an agent and negotiate your way out
2) Do your own analysis, you will find ton of information already provided in this forum.

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
For how long we need to stay in Mexico, Is 1 day stay enough ? The result of rt pcr comes in 1 day.
I am also considering this route. Any extra requirements if transiting via Istanbul? like transit visa or quarantine etc?

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020

camper

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
I got you on this bud. The PCR test in Mexico usually takes 6-8 hrs. No one I know has had any problems with a delayed RCR test.

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hello, from where did you buy this ticket?
You can buy the ticket directly from Airlines or contact an agent who will be able to arrange you tickets+stay+RT-PCR (It might be expensive). Either ways Tickets are expensive at the moment and flights from Maldives to Canada are comparatively less.

arshdeep001

Star Member
May 26, 2016
You can buy the ticket directly from Airlines or contact an agent who will be able to arrange you tickets+stay+RT-PCR (It might be expensive). Either ways Tickets are expensive at the moment and flights from Maldives to Canada are comparatively less.
do we need transit visa for abu dhabi and amsterdam?