+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indians who are waiting since July for their AIP’s. Please gather here!!!!

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
I tried calling ircc today but due to some reason i can’t select the study permit option in the phone options. So it automatically transferred to customs at Toronto airport. But a lady gave me immigration direct contact. Even that is not working.
No one is picking up the phone.

Random_guy

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
isn't the normal processing duration for study permit is 56 days in India? why not asked about your application through web forum?

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
isn't the normal processing duration for study permit is 56 days in India? why not asked about your application through web forum?
This thing doesn't imply in current pandemic covid 19 situation according to ircc.
Whereas I've seen UK is granting visas with full flow .

Reactions: Alamj

Random_guy

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
what is wrong with them? and I don't understand the excuse that they are working with less stuff for taking this long processing time. Processing files can be done from home as well.

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Canadian immigration and embassy has failed badly this time. No proper criteria of processing applications, No proper information regarding the process and contradicting their own statements from time to time( they said the 2 stage process will only be for incomplete applications but complete applications got AIP as well and no final approvals), No proper replies to the queries of applicants. Whereas, every other embassy whether it’s UK, Germany, USA they all are working in full flow. I really dint expect this from Canada.

Reactions: Aman_S