+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian with German Master Degree applying for Canada PR

Jan 21, 2023
Hello everyone,

Myself Saikrishna, I have finished my masters from German university and worked there for two full years. Now I moved back to India and started my processing for Canada express entry.
For my degree evaluation from WES, I have gathered my transcripts from my university but via Email and not via sealed envelope.
Is there anyone who had faced this situation, if then how you managed to solve this Issue?. Please help me with this situation.

Thanks in Advance.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

Myself Saikrishna, I have finished my masters from German university and worked there for two full years. Now I moved back to India and started my processing for Canada express entry.
For my degree evaluation from WES, I have gathered my transcripts from my university but via Email and not via sealed envelope.
Is there anyone who had faced this situation, if then how you managed to solve this Issue?. Please help me with this situation.

Thanks in Advance.
Does your Uni made any account for you on completion of your degree and gave you an access??
You can research on alumni section and look for ordering transcript or maybe try to contact admin deptt.
As WES won't acknowledge that and would need the Uni to send the certificates directly and not by you.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Hello everyone,

Thanks in Advance.
University has to send it to Wes, you can't do it

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
University can email to WES, please check this part. It may be an option