+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Did they send your pcc to your local residence for approval? (In India)
Nope
Brother I used to email them every single day.
They never respond to calls and give wrong information on reply email after 4 business days.
These people are very lazy.
I feel like they think they are working in some govt department in rural India.

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My PCC application timeline so far:
Office : BLS Surrey
Application Mailed : 22nd May 2020
Application Delivered to BLS : 25th May 2020
BLS email notification : 26th May 2020 (Status : Application received, Give 4-5 days for processing it to CGI)
BLS tracking with all the details enabled on : 29th May 2020 (Status : Under process, In transit from BLS to CGI)
CGI received the application : 1st June 2020 (Status : Processing at consulate general)
Got email from passport.admin that police verification request is sent to police station in India: 2nd June 2020 (Status : Processing at consulate general)

rojomojo

May 18, 2020
I sent the application through Purolator to BLS. Where do I check my status update for the verification?

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Was Police came to your home? Also what they asked and what kind of documents they checked for.
Moreover was your address on application form same as your passport?
Yes, police came to my neighbours as I told them nobody stay at my place. they just asked for neighbour ID proof and one written application that they know me. yes my address was the same as on my passport.

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Yes, police came to my neighbours as I told them nobody stay at my place. they just asked for neighbour ID proof and one written application that they know me. yes my address was the same as on my passport.
So that’s all they check . Do they verify any other thing .
Also can u tell me after how many days did they went to ur neighbor for verification.

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Will the BLS tracking status changes?
My status was same since 21 April,But when i tracked my return envelope with canada post it shows item in transit
I posted my documents yesterday, but it is currently showing 'No Records Found. ' After how much time did it start to show any status for your application?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
I posted my documents yesterday, but it is currently showing 'No Records Found. ' After how much time did it start to show any status for your application?
Atleast 10 to 15 days if it is under BLS Brampton

sraghuvan

May 5, 2020
How long does it take for police in India to verify and provide report. Mine was sent to Indian police station on 28 May and current status is "Processing at Counslate General". My application was picked by Purolator on 8th May and it tool 20 days to reach police station. Not sure how long will it take to come back.

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
BLS email notification : 26th May 2020 (Status : Application received, Give 4-5 days for processing it to CGI)
BLS tracking with all the details enabled on : 29th May 2020 (Status : Under process, In transit from BLS to CGI)
CGI received the application : 1st June 2020 (Status : Processing at consulate general)
Got email from passport.admin that police verification request is sent to police station in India: 2nd June 2020 (Status : Processing at consulate general)

Think we have similar Timeline

Purolator pickup
- 20 May
Reached BLS - 21 May (as per Purolator tracking page)
BLS aknowledgement email - 22 May
BLS to Consulate - 28 May (as per BLS tracking page)
Reached Consulate - 1 June (as per BLS tracking page)
Police verification initiated - 1 June (email received from passport admin)

BLS tracking page shows processing at Consulate General since

Reactions: vishvajeet

rishi07690J

May 14, 2020
What is the status now?? Did you get your PCC??
How long does it take once it reaches at Consulate??

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
What is the status now?? Did you get your PCC??
How long does it take once it reaches at Consulate??
No new updates, I think this new police verification process is going to take more than couple of weeks. Very frustrating.

rishi07690J

May 14, 2020
No new updates, I think this new police verification process is going to take more than couple of weeks. Very frustrating.
When did they add new police verification?? I am stuck with my spouse PCC, however I have got mine pretty quick, Sent application on 14th May & received PCC & Passport by 25th May. But really stuck with my spouse one.