Indian PCC

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
They are not picking up man. It is so pissing off to be honest.
Safe bet would be Purolator as it is mentioned on BLS website.
"NOTE: TO SEND YOUR POSTAL APPLICATIONS, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONNECT WITH PUROLATOR COURIER ONLY THROUGH BLS CALL CENTER. ONLY PUROLATOR HAVE ACCESS CURRENTLY TO OUR QUARANTINED POSTAL HUBS, ANY OTHER COURIER COMPANY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REACH BLS QUARANTINED POSTAL HUBS. "

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
One more thing if you are trying to track your postal application use the date your application was delivered to bls center as your birth date. For example if your application was delivered on 6th may 2020 then use this date as your birth date with passport number you might find the status of your application.
My PCC application timeline:
Office : BLS Surrey
Application Mailed : 22nd May 2020
Application Delivered to BLS : 25th May 2020
BLS email notification : 26th May 2020 (Status : Application received, Give 4-5 days for processing it to CGI)
BLS tracking with all the details enabled on : 29th May 2020 (Status : Under process)
It seems vancouver consulate is working much better than toronto. Not sure how can we escalate this to right authority.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
This is to inform you that Police Verification Request has been sent to the Police department (refer the following table for details) for your PCC Application submitted with File Number XXXXXXXXXX.

Anyone Knows Whats next? How many days?

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
This is to inform you that Police Verification Request has been sent to the Police department (refer the following table for details) for your PCC Application submitted with File Number XXXXXXXXXX.

Anyone Knows Whats next? How many days?
Usually 6 weeks as what they mention on their portal. If your address is in metro cities you can expect earlier.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Usually 6 weeks as what they mention on their portal. If your address is in metro cities you can expect earlier.
6 weeks are after the BLS receipt I guess not after this email right?

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
6 weeks are after the BLS receipt I guess not after this email right?
It looks like it’s going to be 6 weeks after you received this email. I haven’t received this email yet. Documents delivered to bls on 6th May. Current status “processing at Consulate”. To be honest it’s quite frustrating that we had to wait for such a long time to get PCC. I really hope we all get our PCC before ITA deadline!

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
It looks like it’s going to be 6 weeks after you received this email. I haven’t received this email yet. Documents delivered to bls on 6th May. Current status “processing at Consulate”. To be honest it’s quite frustrating that we had to wait for such a long time to get PCC. I really hope we all get our PCC before ITA deadline!
Processing at consulate means bls has sent your docs to consulate. Don't expect someone at consulate has seen your application. Once you receive police verification email then you can assume application processing has started. These status are very misleading and so not trust fully on them. Its 6 weeks once consulate receive your docs from bls. Read carefully.
Please note that the competent authorities in India have decided that henceforth PCC will only be issued after receipt of fresh police verification on the PCC application. This will apply to all categories of applicants. The processing time after receipt of application from the BLS (the outsourced agency) will be about 6 weeks or it can be issued after receipt of approval, which can be earlier or later. Applicants are requested to assess their requirements for obtaining PCC for India well in advance and submit their applications accordingly at the BLS, since walk-in will be practicable, given the instructions docs from bls. Lazy asses these folks.

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Processing at consulate means bls has sent your docs to consulate. Don't expect someone at consulate has seen your application. Once you receive police verification email then you can assume application processing has started. These status are very misleading and so not trust fully on them. Its 6 weeks once consulate receive your docs from bls. Read carefully.
Please note that the competent authorities in India have decided that henceforth PCC will only be issued after receipt of fresh police verification on the PCC application. This will apply to all categories of applicants. The processing time after receipt of application from the BLS (the outsourced agency) will be about 6 weeks or it can be issued after receipt of approval, which can be earlier or later. Applicants are requested to assess their requirements for obtaining PCC for India well in advance and submit their applications accordingly at the BLS, since walk-in will be practicable, given the instructions docs from bls. Lazy asses these folks.

So when I track my application it says application date as 22nd May, so my 6 weeks period starts from this date? I am yet to receive police verification email. Correct me if I am wrong?

Gurpreet DD

May 30, 2020
Please anyone tell me about PCC .. I have filled thr form and print it out and fixed my photo on it ... I have also made draft of $44.40 .. .. But please i dont know how to prepare envelop .. like which documents u need to attest from nottery and draft amount also okey for return document too .. what should i need to put in envelop .. please tell me .. Thanks

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Please anyone tell me about PCC .. I have filled thr form and print it out and fixed my photo on it ... I have also made draft of $44.40 .. .. But please i dont know how to prepare envelop .. like which documents u need to attest from nottery and draft amount also okey for return document too .. what should i need to put in envelop .. please tell me .. Thanks
Call BLS to schedule pickup and delivery service via Purolator, notery is not required just self attestation of photocopies.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Call BLS to schedule pickup and delivery service via Purolator, notery is not required just self attestation of photocopies.
Pls follow related threads for the inputs.

JudeJ

May 31, 2020
Hello,
I applied for PCC through mail on May 12 and my application was delivered to BLS on May 14. Since then i haven't received any email or updates about my application from BLS. When i track the application on the BLS website it shows,"No Records Found". BLS website says the processing time for Toronto is 5 days. Im tensed because i have send my original passport. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Has anyone been in a similar situation like me and have to wait for so long to get a PCC?

I am calling their number provided on the website since a week but no one is picking up or responding to emails.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hello,
I applied for PCC through mail on May 12 and my application was delivered to BLS on May 14. Since then i haven't received any email or updates about my application from BLS. When i track the application on the BLS website it shows,"No Records Found". BLS website says the processing time for Toronto is 5 days. Im tensed because i have send my original passport. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Has anyone been in a similar situation like me and have to wait for so long to get a PCC?

I am calling their number provided on the website since a week but no one is picking up or responding to emails.
Bro, we all are on the same boat. I do not think so those who applied in may have received pcc. Its been 3 months situation should be improved , but they didn't bother to do anything. Per my understanding new timeline is around 2 months

parassharma

Feb 7, 2017
How will be police verification done when I am in Canada?? And will they go to my new permanent address or the old address from where my parents have already moved?

JudeJ

May 31, 2020
Bro, we all are on the same boat. I do not think so those who applied in may have received pcc. Its been 3 months situation should be improved , but they didn't bother to do anything. Per my understanding new timeline is around 2 months
BLS needs to do a better job at updating application statuses and working in coordination with the consulate. Information on their website and the Consulate website do not really match. It's annoying.