+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC

chan1993

Apr 16, 2020
Hello All,
Do not completely rely on BLS tracking.
Keep tracking the status of return envelope.In my case my application was received by bls brampton on 21 April by Canada post,from then status was the same.But I got my PCC on may 7 with same status.Even today the status shows documents were received .Thats all,hope this helps to understand

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
You can check the status of the PCC application on the BLS website. "Track your application"
[/QUOt
I went through track your application. SHould we select Passport as there is no specific link for PCC application tracking. ALso, for me it says no records found. THey received my documents on thursday May 7. As said by purolator tracking.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hi everyone, I submitted the details on BLS VAS link for pick up and drop off. There was a field called "Service" to select from dropdown. I chose Passport as I could not find PCC option there. Other options were not looking suitable. I got payment link in an email with subject line "BLS Online Payment Link of Your PASSPORT" Can you please confirm whether you also recieved payment email link with same subject or different. This will confirm whether the Service selection I opted was correct or not.

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
Should I track my application for police clearance under passport category on BLS website. My documents reached to them last week. However, When I select passport application to check my status just to make sure they have received it, it shows NO RECORDS FOUND. Any idea anybody?

Apate157

May 11, 2020
Hey guys did anyone tried to pick up the PCC in person from BLS brampton office? Im aware that they suspended walk-in and asking to arrange the pick up by callong purolator.But just wondering if anyone tried to walk-in and they ended up handing you the PCC?
I did. It’s strictly closed for visitors. You can only reach them via email since they’re not answering calls at all. Call center service is pathetic.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I did. It’s strictly closed for visitors. You can only reach them via email since they’re not answering calls at all. Call center service is pathetic.
I tried walk in and as you mentioned it says strictly visitors prohibited and only courier people.I can hear the voices of the people working on other side of the wall..Anyhow i tried almost 30 times calling them the call gets disconnected after 10mins and nobody responds to the call.Sent couple of emails no response..But luckily my 31st call connected and i paid for the return courier delivery fee its CAD30 and said it will.be delivered by tuesday for sure..They have to be prepared that there will be more number of calls than usual due to pandemic and closed walk-ins..i dont know how many calls they were answering everyday but when they decided to process PCC atleast they have to get a dedicated team just to respond to emails and updating the applicants...

Apate157

May 11, 2020
I tried walk in and as you mentioned it says strictly visitors prohibited and only courier people.I can hear the voices of the people working on other side of the wall..Anyhow i tried almost 30 times calling them the call gets disconnected after 10mins and nobody responds to the call.Sent couple of emails no response..But luckily my 31st call connected and i paid for the return courier delivery fee its CAD30 and said it will.be delivered by tuesday for sure..They have to be prepared that there will be more number of calls than usual due to pandemic and closed walk-ins..i dont know how many calls they were answering everyday but when they decided to process PCC atleast they have to get a dedicated team just to respond to emails and updating the applicants...
We should escalate this issue. They’ve turned their ears deaf so they wouldn’t respond at all.

Apate157

May 11, 2020
Hello all,

Hope you’re doing well and absolutely safe!

As you all know, BLS call center is not answering any calls at all these days. Have been trying to contact them since last week and I’m extremely disappointed with their futile service.

Is it ok if I opt for courier service via BLS website (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vas/) to book a postal application? If yes, can I proceed with this option “pick and drop off application- CAD 35 charges”?

Has anybody done this postal application booking online rather than having BLS officials to book an application on your behalf? Thank you

Cheers!

Apate157

May 11, 2020
is it a biometrics we usually do for CIC?

i didn't know that, is it same as pCC from India and we need something from Canada as well for police clearance???
I did it just to be on the safe side. I don’t think it’s a mandatory requirement.

It’ll take at least 10 days to receive report from RCMP after submitting your fingerprints.

Gdeepk

May 11, 2020
Sent application through canadapost and delivered after a week on Apr 24th and in 2 days sent to Consulate General.Since then no change in update still processing.Sent an email to BLS 2days back and no reply yet..Hopefully by next week im expecting a change in the process update.
At what location did you sent your application Brampton or Toronto ?

gnangia89

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Will the BLS tracking status changes?
My status was same since 21 April,But when i tracked my return envelope with canada post it shows item in transit
call them up I faced same situation ask them to send via purolator it will cost u 30$ but ull get it nxt day

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
We should escalate this issue. They’ve turned their ears deaf so they wouldn’t respond at all.
Buddy i guess they are least worried i dont mean they aren't trying at all we never know what issues they have been facing but i can see lack of preparedness..again being said that it doesnt mean they are aware that some pandemic comes and everything shuts down but still the government activities will be going on...but when they agreed or being forced to process the PCC because of no suspended activities related to immigration they have to improve their way of communication.I guess esclating this issue will lead you to a reply saying we are trying our best to overcome this huge load of work...

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Definitely we have to escalate this issue.This isnt a joke.Escalating must done done to a higher level.
It takes 2 hrs to issue PCC,they are taking more than 20 days.And on top of that there is no proper communication.
They are neither volunteering nor doing it for free. just blaming pandemic.
Im really pissed at them.

Please come with inputs on how to take it further.