+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi can you tell me can we send single cashiers check for fee, $3 and return envelop.

Or it need to individual for each applicant.
I submitted my passport and my wife's passport in single fedex envelope, however, i had different cashiers check for fee, $3, return envelope fee for me and for my wife.

I think you can avoid the additional return envelope fee.

Vaibhav.goel85

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
NOC Code......
I submitted my passport and my wife's passport in single fedex envelope, however, i had different cashiers check for fee, $3, return envelope fee for me and for my wife.

I think you can avoid the additional return envelope fee.
Thanks for info I just mailed My envelop.

With 2x$40
2x$3
1x$20

Hope everything works out.

sbr38

Jul 21, 2017
I have a quick question on PCC from Chicago Consulate: In 28 dollars do they send the PCC and the passport back or do I need to send a 20$ self -addressed envelope to get those?

Thanks,
Sid

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I have a quick question on PCC from Chicago Consulate: In 28 dollars do they send the PCC and the passport back or do I need to send a 20$ self -addressed envelope to get those?

Thanks,
Sid
28$ (for the processing fee + ICW fee)
20$ for return envelope charges

so 48$ in total

sbr38

Jul 21, 2017
28$ (for the processing fee + ICW fee)
20$ for return envelope charges

so 48$ in total

Thanks for the response. So 20 bucks to return the passport. I wonder why they didn't write that on the website. Also if I need to send two passports for me and my wife, is it better two send two different parcels or just put everything in one and have a single return envelope.
Thanks,
Sid

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Thanks for the response. So 20 bucks to return the passport. I wonder why they didn't write that on the website. Also if I need to send two passports for me and my wife, is it better two send two different parcels or just put everything in one and have a single return envelope.
Thanks,
Sid
The website does say it :
Fee:
- A non refundable fee of $28 (Twenty eight only)

If you want to receive the attested documents back through mail, either send a traceable pre-paid return mailing envelope (USPS 'Express Mail' or FEDEX etc.) or enclose a money order/cashier’s check for $ 20 (twenty) payable to Consulate General of India - Chicago.

I sent single parcel containing my wife's and my passports for SFO consulate and got the PCCs.

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
I went to the NYC consulate for my, and my wife's, PCC.

On a Thursday morning. there were a total of 110 applicants, all of which were seen in the 2.5 hours.I arrived there at 10:15 AM with a waiting number of 90, and was seen at 11:40AM.

They asked me for:

Misc Form ( photos were not required it appears)
address proof .. gave credit card statement
photocopy of US visa
photocopy of first 2 + last 2 pages
$28 per person fees in cash ( they do not accept $100 bills)

They told me to come back at 12:30, lo and behold my passport was first in line!

PS: If you need to print something, there is a staples as 65th and 2nd. Photocopy machine is in the room itself.

yodheydhara

Sep 12, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-10-2016
Can somebody please give me the link how to apply for Indian PCC in Washington D.C? I mean what forms do we have to fill for PCC submission?
You will need to visit the Washington D. C. Indian Consulate website. There will be a list of all the documentation required. Usually its your I797, I94, residence proof (rental agreement can work), driver's license and the passport. You may have to get money order (cashier's check) if they dont accept cash payment.

satish1947

Aug 3, 2017
/*Supporting Documents:
Photocopy of all supporting documents should be notarized and attached to the application. Do not send any original documents except the PASSPORT and the document to be attested*/

Hello Guys,

What original documents should I send apart from PASSPORT?

Thanks

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
/*Supporting Documents:
Photocopy of all
supporting documents should be notarized and attached to the application. Do not send any original documents except the PASSPORT and the document to be attested*/

Hello Guys,

What original documents should I send apart from PASSPORT?

Thanks
Nothing else

email.6633

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Not necessarily. You can send the passport to DC Embassy. They will give you a call in 2 days to confirm and they will send back the PCC and passport within 5 days.

You will need to visit the Washington D. C. Indian Consulate website. There will be a list of all the documentation required. Usually its your I797, I94, residence proof (rental agreement can work), driver's license and the passport. You may have to get money order (cashier's check) if they dont accept cash payment.