+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

indian pcc for nepali passport holder

venkyshanky23

Aug 8, 2009
hi
pune(maharastra) police commisioner office states that to a nepali passport holder cannot be issued with indian police clearance..cause they have no record..
..so if we have to submit as per th PR application it says that we have to submit pcc for all the country wherever stayed more than 6 mths..
how can we explain this to visa officers
and indian office is not issuing any written statement for the same,
or nepali police clearance will serve purpose in that case?

kindly suggest what can i do?

canpr

Nov 12, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-01-2010
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hello VenkyShanky, I am not sure if you are a Nepali. If you are, will you be able to guide me here? I lived in Nepal for couple years 9 years ago. Now, I need a PCC from Nepal. I went to the Nepal Police Website and I did find an application form on their site for foreign nationals stayed in Nepal that need Police Clearance from Nepal. But, that form was not very clear. It was very scrambled. I thought, I did not have the Nepali font and I downloaded the same but still, it looks like that. Do you know how to approach for this? And do you know how long does this take to get a PCC from Nepal Police? Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Its lot simple..unlike many other countries in the region. If you are in Nepal/Kathmandu you can get in next day I believe.

Not sure how long it takes for applicant who are outside Nepal and dont hold Nepali passport.

padhikari

Jul 30, 2009
As I believed you have to fill up the English form which is on the Nepal Police website. Along with you have to submit copy of passport with entry and exist stamp, 2 photos. somebody should submit application on behalf of you with copy of citizenship at Police Headquarters Naxal, Kathmandu, Nepal. After this they will ask to the police post where you were living. After getting clearance they may issue police clearance certificate as I trust the process. But they have not mentioned anything regarding foreign nationals. Try your best.

canpr

Nov 12, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-01-2010
LANDED..........
12-2012
padhikari / CanadaCanada, thank you both for your suggestion. Yes, whatever you suggested is what I am aware of. I know if you have someone in Nepal, I can ask them to submit on my behalf but, I don't have anybody to represent on my behalf in Nepal and neither am I a Nepali Citizen. I only worked there for couple years. I don't know how to take this further. I sent emails to couple email addresses of Nepal Police in Naxal and I haven't heard back from them so far. Your valuable suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Hi,

I can give you a name of a a person who can help you for a charge. This is one of the things he does. Also there are some consulting companies...most for the purpose of education but they might helpas well.
Caution: Not trying to sell something here, against ethics. You should use this as last resort.

canpr

Nov 12, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-01-2010
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hi Canada Canada, thank you so much for your guidance. I would really appreciate if you can guide me to the right agent that can help me with this. But, the problem is, I don't have any stamping on the date of my entry to Kathmandu. I entered by road through Birat Nagar and they didn't do any stamping at that time. Also, during my final exit also, there was not stamping on my passport. But, during my two years stay, I have travelled few times to India and there, I have my passport stamped at Bangalore but, that doesn't say that I was flying from Kathmandu. But, I do have a proof that I was in Kathmandu from the Embassy of India in Kathmandu. Let me know if that is sufficient. And by the way, how much does this agent charge for getting the PCC from Nepal Police. You can share with me in this forum or you can IM me.

Thank you.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Any papers/lease papers/something that proofs your time in KTM? I will then let you contact to that person by yourself.

ujwols

Dec 12, 2011
venkyshanky23 said:
hi
pune(maharastra) police commisioner office states that to a nepali passport holder cannot be issued with indian police clearance..cause they have no record..
..so if we have to submit as per th PR application it says that we have to submit pcc for all the country wherever stayed more than 6 mths..
how can we explain this to visa officers
and indian office is not issuing any written statement for the same,
or nepali police clearance will serve purpose in that case?

kindly suggest what can i do?
Hi friend,

How did you go about this ? I am in a similar situation ...Please help.

Architect2151

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
IELTS Request
Sent With application
How about trying thru Nepali embassy in India?

canpr

Nov 12, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-01-2010
LANDED..........
12-2012
I contacted Nepal police through email (no response). I contacted Indian Embassy Katmandu (received few responses asking me to reach out to Nepal embassy in US. Made few other tries. Nothing worked out. But, I retained the proof of all communications and attached them with my application and wrote a letter saying after several attempts, I didn't get the PCC and I also asked the visa officer to reach out to me for any further clarifications.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On embassy of India kathmanu I found this:
IX. Police Clearance Certificate for Indian nationals.

1) Two recent passport size photographs

2) Photocopy of Indian Embassy Registration Certificate.

3) Copy of Passport.

4) Fees: NRs. 800/-

so I hope they will sure issue Indian PCC to you!!!! did you try to send PCC documents to Indian embassy kathmandu? most of the Indian embassy and consulate issue PCC's for Indian nationals and abroad people who stayed in past in India.

Try your best...Best Luck

OMM

canpr

Nov 12, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-01-2010
LANDED..........
12-2012
OMM, thank you for the response. Yes, I noticed that. But, that only gives me PCC for my stay in India obtained through Embassy of India, Kathmandu. But, I need PCC for my stay in Nepal.

Deepak.ds3210

Mar 21, 2018
OMM, thank you for the response. Yes, I noticed that. But, that only gives me PCC for my stay in India obtained through Embassy of India, Kathmandu. But, I need PCC for my stay in Nepal.
hi i am in the similar situation can you help me out any how