+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC at San Francisco Indian consulate....

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Hello i submitted my documents for the pcc on 15 March and i have yet not received any update from the sfo consulate.. Mailed them several times tried calling but they don't respond . I only have a week left now to submit my document to the Canadian government . Has anyone else faced a similar situation? Or if anyone has an alternative solution would really appreciate if they can help
There was a time when FBI PCC was delayed by around 3 months or so. Back then, folks used to add a LoE along with proof of application to FBI when they submitted the application.

arn91

Apr 17, 2019
Hello i submitted my documents for the pcc on 15 March and i have yet not received any update from the sfo consulate.. Mailed them several times tried calling but they don't respond . I only have a week left now to submit my document to the Canadian government . Has anyone else faced a similar situation? Or if anyone has an alternative solution would really appreciate if they can help
My best bet since you hardly got time is to visit them in person. Just fly to SF and speak to them at the office.

kv16

May 1, 2019
Hi,
How do you know whether the case was registered?
My shipment shows delivered on 4/5/19 but I haven't received any email from SF consulate.
My docs were also delivered on 4/5/19 and no word yet. Have you received your pcc yet?

rahmath8121

May 3, 2019
Hello,

I have question regarding the personal particular form for PCC
I submitted the docs in person at the SFO consulate and they checked the documents
I forgot to sign the photograph on the personal particular form
Will that be a problem???

prin999

May 3, 2019
My docs were also delivered on 4/5/19 and no word yet. Have you received your pcc yet?
Any update on your PCC?
I sent them around the same time, still waiting for mine. They haven't responded to my email that I sent last week. Its been a month since they received my documents.

kv16

May 1, 2019
Any update on your PCC?
I sent them around the same time, still waiting for mine. They haven't responded to my email that I sent last week. Its been a month since they received my documents.
Received it on saturday. You should probably get yours this week.

prin999

May 3, 2019
Received it on saturday. You should probably get yours this week.
Congrats!!
My application was delivered on 4/5, they replied to my email saying that the application is registered on 4/11. Hopefully, I'll get it soon.
Current delay seems to be around 30+ days (including time to register the case).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those who are applying PCC, make sure you get fingerprints for FBI first before mailing passport to PCC.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shank1984

Apr 29, 2019
I submitted my case at the consulate on 4/10. Went to the consulate today to check the status since I did not receive any reply to my email. I was told that it takes a minimum of 30 days.

prin999

May 3, 2019
I submitted my case at the consulate on 4/10. Went to the consulate today to check the status since I did not receive any reply to my email. I was told that it takes a minimum of 30 days.
Yup, you probably have to wait for at least 30 days, before following up with them.

karanadap

May 29, 2019
Hello,

I my case was registered on 14th May, 2019 at CGI SFO. They responded to my email and said it takes a month to process PCC. Can you guys please let me know whoever applied for PCC (India) at SFO how long is the process taking ?

Thanks,
Karan

shank1984

Apr 29, 2019
Hello,

I my case was registered on 14th May, 2019 at CGI SFO. They responded to my email and said it takes a month to process PCC. Can you guys please let me know whoever applied for PCC (India) at SFO how long is the process taking ?

Thanks,
Karan
4 weeks