CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Just thought to share - It was very annoying experience last week. With most painful difficulty, we were able to get an appointment at BLS Mississauga for walk-in. With all documents as per checklist and everything checked, the lady did not bother to send us back home and did not accept the application for SC. The pin code was missing Ex. LxB ... and same needed to be mentioned in the Emergency contact field as well at the Govt. Application Form for SC. She did check every single character and said, it need to exactly match the Passport and Photo ID. Hence, we got the DD/MO and sent by Purolator post today and they did charge the courier fees now for shipping and drop off, hope they are happy now to at least accept the application! Nothing on tracker though, hope they receive by tomorrow or so and open the same! We did send original India passport per the instructions provided by agent and rest all self attested copies of Canada Passport and Citizenship Certificate, ID etc.

SAMSAG6116

Sep 1, 2015
Just thought to share - It was very annoying experience last week. With most painful difficulty, we were able to get an appointment at BLS Mississauga for walk-in. With all documents as per checklist and everything checked, the lady did not bother to send us back home and did not accept the application for SC. The pin code was missing Ex. LxB ... and same needed to be mentioned in the Emergency contact field as well at the Govt. Application Form for SC. She did check every single character and said, it need to exactly match the Passport and Photo ID. Hence, we got the DD/MO and sent by Purolator post today and they did charge the courier fees now for shipping and drop off, hope they are happy now to at least accept the application! Nothing on tracker though, hope they receive by tomorrow or so and open the same! We did send original India passport per the instructions provided by agent and rest all self attested copies of Canada Passport and Citizenship Certificate, ID etc.
Did you booked the appointment or walk in ? If you walk in, how long have you waited for?

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Did you booked the appointment or walk in ? If you walk in, how long have you waited for?
Pre-booked an appointment but still took 2 hours or so. They had a huge queue, it's a small place. It was at 11:40, we went around 11:15, and got out by 1:45 PM (they continued operating even after 1 PM -their normal end time for acceptance of applications, as they need to cater to both by Appointment folks as well as token given in the AM for people in line. Few folks came early like 6:30-7 AM in cold! Some of them were rejected due to Photo expectations i.e. color, 2x2, white background, eyes open + face fully visible etc. Some were rejected due to ID address not matching on whats mentioned on Govt Application form, some for not mentioning zip code etc - Maybe they are new too - I should have tried Brampton one but its full as well)

Reactions: SAMSAG6116

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
BLS web site is down:

We’ll be back soon!
Due to Cyclonic weather last couple days , the server connectivity is temporarily down.
We would assist with rescheduled appointments and walk-in can resume the moment connectivity is restored.
You can check updates on BLS website and Call Center.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Pre-booked an appointment but still took 2 hours or so. They had a huge queue, it's a small place. It was at 11:40, we went around 11:15, and got out by 1:45 PM (they continued operating even after 1 PM -their normal end time for acceptance of applications, as they need to cater to both by Appointment folks as well as token given in the AM for people in line. Few folks came early like 6:30-7 AM in cold! Some of them were rejected due to Photo expectations i.e. color, 2x2, white background, eyes open + face fully visible etc. Some were rejected due to ID address not matching on whats mentioned on Govt Application form, some for not mentioning zip code etc - Maybe they are new too - I should have tried Brampton one but its full as well)
How come they got rejected and not given option to pay $60-100 to fix all that?

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
How come they got rejected and not given option to pay $60-100 to fix all that?
Probably, they would have been given the same option: wait to get an appointment for months or better send us via courier- use our own Purolator with BLS taking care of shipping labels and so.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Probably, they would have been given the same option: wait to get an appointment for months or better send us via courier- use our own Purolator with BLS taking care of shipping labels and so.
Yeah..but I think bls earns more if they charge extra in person.. from purolator they won't earn much in my opinion because most amount is taken by purolator itself.

SAMSAG6116

Sep 1, 2015
Is it okay to book appointment for visa and submit the application for OCI?? As on BLS website, there is no appointment available for OCI.

SSK1993

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Any update on your application status? Mine still says no record found.
Nothing so far. Will call them tomorrow and see what the status is if I don’t get any update today. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow for me since purolator delivered my documents to them at Brampton

Reactions: desmat

tycoon18

Jan 8, 2014
Nothing so far. Will call them tomorrow and see what the status is if I don’t get any update today. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow for me since purolator delivered my documents to them at Brampton
Ok thanks. I called them today and they just say no updates on their end other than it was delivered by purolator and to wait for few more days.

Reactions: desmat