+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian passport surrender

sanepushkar

Jun 12, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm applying for a Indian passport surrender application. In the application fees section, they mention something about Return Courier Fees but haven't included that in the application fees section. Can someone help me with this question? What is the return courier fees that I need to include with my application?

SSK1993

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Do they send any emails also?
I thought only tracking will appear on website..
I called BLS Brampton some days ago and the person said that I might get an email by BLS saying they received the parcel. Honestly, I am not sure at this point. I am mainly checking BLS tracking and passport seva tracking sites

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm applying for a Indian passport surrender application. In the application fees section, they mention something about Return Courier Fees but haven't included that in the application fees section. Can someone help me with this question? What is the return courier fees that I need to include with my application?
Are you doing postal application?

thepharmaguy

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi All...I recently received my Canadian passport and now I am planning to apply for the Surrender Certificate through mail option...Do I need to send my original Canada passport along with a self attested copy or just self attested copy?...In the checklist it's mentioned that "Original Passport is required to be submitted for verification, it will be returned back after verification." but I remember I saw a post on this group that we only need to send self attested copy..

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi All...I recently received my Canadian passport and now I am planning to apply for the Surrender Certificate through mail option...Do I need to send my original Canada passport along with a self attested copy or just self attested copy?...In the checklist it's mentioned that "Original Passport is required to be submitted for verification, it will be returned back after verification." but I remember I saw a post on this group that we only need to send self attested copy..
Before without sending original Canadian passport it used to work but someone in the forum said things have changed now. So I am not sure after these changed rules.

Reactions: thepharmaguy