+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian passport surrender

ankurbhatia17

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
SC walkin 21Nov BLS ottawa. Finally status on passport.gov website change to SC printed since yesterday. I have opted for pickup. any idea how long it takes to be ready for pickup. Will we get some SMS or email that you can come for pickup.? I opted for that paging service some 6$ so i assume that will atleast send 1 message for that 6$ to intimate same. Quite costly SMS though :)
Same application date for me BLS Ottawa, Status updated to SC printed 3 days back and no updates after that.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
SC walkin 21Nov BLS ottawa. Finally status on passport.gov website change to SC printed since yesterday. I have opted for pickup. any idea how long it takes to be ready for pickup. Will we get some SMS or email that you can come for pickup.? I opted for that paging service some 6$ so i assume that will atleast send 1 message for that 6$ to intimate same. Quite costly SMS though :)
Next 3-5 days you will see update on BLS Tracker that it is "Ready for collection"
@ankurbhatia17 - for you too.

SSK1993

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Mine Reached on 2nd Jan and no emails yet and on the BLS site while tracking says no record found.
Hi,
Did you status change yet or no? Mine reached 3rd Jan to the Brampton location and same for me so far no emails and says no record on BLS tracking (Toronto Jurisdiction) site.

tycoon18

Jan 8, 2014
Hi,
Did you status change yet or no? Mine reached 3rd Jan to the Brampton location and same for me so far no emails and says no record on BLS tracking (Toronto Jurisdiction) site.
No it's still says no record found. I called BLS and they told me to wait for a few more days until next Tuesday.

SSK1993

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
No it's still says no record found. I called BLS and they told me to wait for a few more days until next Tuesday.
I see. Thanks for the reply and the update. I guess no option but to wait till next week. If you by chance get any update, please reply to this comment if you get a chance.
Thank you

SSK1993

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
This is a general question. Do the appointments actually mean that you have an appointment with a rep at a BLS location? I had an appt for my surrender certificate back on December 29th at 1 PM at Toronto (lawrence location). I had to still wait for almost 4 hours to get my turn even though i reached 10 min before my appt time, and in the end they found a mistake in my form. So are all locations like that when it comes to booking appointments?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Wow that's too delayed.. 10days and still not trackable.. very bad.. when will they start sending to consulate if still not trackable by bls which means bls has not looked at it.

I sent it yesterday and was coming here to ask if I can start tracking from Monday..

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi,
Do they send any emails also?
I thought only tracking will appear on website..