Indian passport surrender

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
you can reprint appointment. It will ask for passport number you used during the appointment.
Exactly, it shows SC appointment for which I already got confirmation not OCI as both appointments have same passport number

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Thank you so so much- this worked. Apparently I pressed the email button and then it sent the appointment to me via email. So basically this was all user error- they won't automatically mail this appointment letter to you, you have to press the 'email' button haha.

They both went straight to junk, but I fished them out and have them now.

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Exactly, it shows SC appointment for which I already got confirmation not OCI as both appointments have same passport number
Oh nooo, thats unfortunate. I booked the OCI appointment with the Canadian passport, so I entered the Canadian passport details and was able to get the OCI appointment letter separately. Maybe when you go for surrender you can ask about the OCI appointment details?

tetalks

Star Member
Sep 5, 2022
7 weeks since I applied for SC at BLS Montreal. No update, No progress. Idiots are screwing lives even for getting rid of a passport.

tetalks

Star Member
Sep 5, 2022
It could be a scam to downsize the numbers of folks leaving India for a foreign citizenship. I mean seriously, who takes 7 weeks to review 4 documents?

Sammzk

Aug 10, 2023
It could be a scam to downsize the numbers of folks leaving India for a foreign citizenship. I mean seriously, who takes 7 weeks to review 4 documents?
I am into my 4th week now, applied at BLS Montreal - "Under review" - raised 3 status requests on the Suvidha portal - getting the same brain-dead boilerplate answers "to check status on BLS website" . In each query i have mentioned that my status shows up as " under review" and I need an answer regarding "when" i will be getting my certificate - each reply is the. same " please check BLS website". Basic comprehension is a foregone conclusion...

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
can someone please help me with BLS call center number..! I tried the one on google but says not in service. Please help