Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Thanks, is it only by appointment or walk in also ?
I never go to BLS, don’t ever want to meet those guys. I always mail my applications

Reactions: JensonP

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Yes , I know that , so I am in process of applying OCI after surrender passport. But in case Visas open , I will opt for e-visa
why would you apply for e-visa unless you need to travel immediately and you have time to apply for OCI

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
In ca
why would you apply for e-visa unless you need to travel immediately and you have time to apply for OCI
In case I dont get OCI on time, I have my tickets booked for 5 Dec

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Really want your advice , can say urgent. I have my appointment for SC on 3rd and my tickets are booked for 5 Dec. Would I be able to make for my trip if I apply for OCI after SC. I have complete 9 weeks starting from submitting SC application?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Really want your advice , can say urgent. I have my appointment for SC on 3rd and my tickets are booked for 5 Dec. Would I be able to make for my trip if I apply for OCI after SC. I have complete 9 weeks starting from submitting SC application?
Pre ban there are examples of people getting SC in 2 weeks + some days and OCI in 6 weeks + some days, so ~ 9 weeks
So with that timeline also 9 weeks was barely achievable .

Post ban with the number of application increasing manifold, I feel 9 weeks would really be tough to achieve.
Keep an eye on the recent timelines shared in the forum based on which you can do your own guesstimation.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre ban there are examples of people getting SC in 2 weeks + some days and OCI in 6 weeks + some days, so ~ 9 weeks
So with that timeline also 9 weeks was barely achievable .

Post ban with the number of application increasing manifold, I feel 9 weeks would really be tough to achieve.
Keep an eye on the recent timelines shared in the forum based on which you can do your own guesstimation.
Thanks for responding

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
What kinda email do you receive for the appointment for passport surrender after booking an appointment? I booked an appointment for 4th Oct to surrender my passport, except I just checked my inbox/junk and it seems I never received any such appointment confirmation email in my inbox. I also foolishly did not save the booking result after that appointment, so all I have is the time and date for the appointment and no real proof/letter that I have booked any appointment at all.

I also recently booked an OCI appointment for early November and just realised that I do not have the email for that either.
The email address ends in @live.in

Has anyone faced an issue like this before? Can I call them for the appointment letter?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
What kinda email do you receive for the appointment for passport surrender after booking an appointment? I booked an appointment for 4th Oct to surrender my passport, except I just checked my inbox/junk and it seems I never received any such appointment confirmation email in my inbox. I also foolishly did not save the booking result after that appointment, so all I have is the time and date for the appointment and no real proof/letter that I have booked any appointment at all.

I also recently booked an OCI appointment for early November and just realised that I do not have the email for that either.
The email address ends in @live.in

Has anyone faced an issue like this before? Can I call them for the appointment letter?
Check email from info@blsindia-canada.com or

https://www.blsindia-canada.com/appointmentbls/reprint_vac_appointment_letter.php

Reactions: trickshot555