+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian passport surrender

Raj.M

Aug 24, 2023
Hey Folks,

Re. Passport Surrender
I am using the Purolator services for pick-up and drop off . I see three options under services - Passport, Visa and OCI. What should be the correct selection for docs pick up related to passport surrender. Thank you!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hey Folks,

Re. Passport Surrender
I am using the Purolator services for pick-up and drop off . I see three options under services - Passport, Visa and OCI. What should be the correct selection for docs pick up related to passport surrender. Thank you!
Passport. Even when tracking the application later on BLS use Passport.

Reactions: Raj.M

brankd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
How long it takes to get postal application to go in process? I have sent my documents 7 business days ago it is still showing form submitted.
I sent it to BLS Brampton.
When I called them, they told me that they have a package.

Raj.M

Aug 24, 2023
Apologies if asked before. Re. passport surrender process, do we send all our passports (old and new) or just the latest one? Thanks!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
The distance between High Commission and BLS Ottawa is 1.5 km, "Surrender certificate has been printed." is showing since Aug 23rd. Not sure how much time BLS needs to update to "Ready for collection" :rolleyes:

Any idea?

bulls23

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
The distance between High Commission and BLS Ottawa is 1.5 km, "Surrender certificate has been printed." is showing since Aug 23rd. Not sure how much time BLS needs to update to "Ready for collection" :rolleyes:

Any idea?
Same as me. but mine was coming to BLS MTL. In eaxctly 1 week, I got my BLS update btw.

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
I have a basic question: how much time do we have to surrender the Indian passport after getting Canadian Citizenship? My family had their oath on 30-June and I dont find any booking available till end of September. Do they charge any late fee after certain time?