+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian passport surrender

SAMSAG6116

Sep 1, 2015
Just fyi- New Appointments are opened for BLS Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto for Passport
Thanks. Booked OCI appointment on Feb 13 for Mississauga. Don't wanna go to toronto and brampton (Clearly robbing people).

Can someone share about their Mississauga BLS experience?

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Thanks. Booked OCI appointment on Feb 13 for Mississauga. Don't wanna go to toronto and brampton (Clearly robbing people).

Can someone share about their Mississauga BLS experience?
I went to BLS Mississauga for Passport Surrender, it was relatively uneventful, I was allowed to go up only 5 minutes before my appointment, so no need to go earlier than that. I got my token from the security person, and my number was called in 15 mins. They didn't find any faults in my form and they charged 62 for passport delivery. Make sure to sign the form with the same signature as in the passport (Indian)..

Reactions: SAMSAG6116

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I went to BLS Mississauga for Passport Surrender, it was relatively uneventful, I was allowed to go up only 5 minutes before my appointment, so no need to go earlier than that. I got my token from the security person, and my number was called in 15 mins. They didn't find any faults in my form and they charged 62 for passport delivery. Make sure to sign the form with the same signature as in the passport (Indian)..
Wow $62 for delivery..that's too much.. few months ago they charged $27

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Wow $62 for delivery..that's too much.. few months ago they charged $27
That's strange. If you check link as of today, they (should) charge $60 for out-of-province application whereas for within Province its $40, not sure if it includes anything "value-added" services or stuff: vas_canada.pdf (blsindia-canada.com)

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
You have to use BLS tracking after printed status.
Thanks.. changed few mins ago on bls tracking as in transit from consulate to bls for both persons..

Hope it will be picked up by purolator tomorrow from bls pr on thur.. so expecting to be delivered on Thursday or Friday hopefully..

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks.. changed few mins ago on bls tracking as in transit from consulate to bls for both persons..

Hope it will be picked up by purolator tomorrow from bls pr on thur.. so expecting to be delivered on Thursday or Friday hopefully..
Yes you should have it by then.

Reactions: desmat

amanmander

Jan 9, 2014
I have already paid the return shipping through Purolator for the surrender of my wife's passport. The agent created the return order. Since yesterday, it has been coming up as "Ready for Collection" on the BLS website. Though the BLS office is a 5-minute drive from my house, I wonder if BLS will mail out the passport through Purolator or if I have to go and collect it. If I go and collect the passport, will BLS refund me the return cost?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I have already paid the return shipping through Purolator for the surrender of my wife's passport. The agent created the return order. Since yesterday, it has been coming up as "Ready for Collection" on the BLS website. Though the BLS office is a 5-minute drive from my house, I wonder if BLS will mail out the passport through Purolator or if I have to go and collect it. If I go and collect the passport, will BLS refund me the return cost?
Below ready for collection status, do you see any table with a number .. if yes that's purolator tracking number and if you track it you will see it might have been handed over to purolator today and you may get it tomorrow...

amanmander

Jan 9, 2014
Below ready for collection status, do you see any table with a number .. if yes that's purolator tracking number and if you track it you will see it might have been handed over to purolator today and you may get it tomorrow...
Thanks for the reply.
The last row is (nothing below it)

Application StatusReady for Collection