CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Few slots opened for jan feb for Passport (surrender) application book asap for Brampton or Mississauga. Toronto not yet

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Yep, they go and fill out quickly in minutes if not seconds
Don't tell me you saw passport and oci appointments for brampton for Feb also.. :)
because I have been checking so many times since morning and didn't see them even when saw available for Jan..

The visa appointments were available for Feb for brampton from many days and still available so no surprise in visa appointments.

4Raj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
@Doom__V

I used the below format many of my friends have used this in the past.

To,

Consulate General of India,
365 Bloor St E #700, Toronto, ON M4W 3L4
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Re: Self Declaration regarding not including Canadian passport with surrender certificate application.

I ____________________________ declare that I have not yet applied for a Canadian passport since becoming a citizen on ______________________. Due to this situation, I am unable to submit the same with Surrender Certificate application for Indian Passport.

Yours truly

Good Luck

@Doom__V did you get your surrender certificate without Canadian Passport?

SAMSAG6116

Sep 1, 2015
Hi Guys.. Mine is visible finally today after many days today and it is showing status on bls tracking website..
but it is showing application date and applicant date of birth both as today's date

Applicant Date of Birth2024-01-19

Is it normal? or any thing to worry to call them?

what does it show for you?
Mine is showing same like you. Date of birth is similar to application received date.

Reactions: desmat

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Status on passport Seva changed to "Passport application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate."

Application was reached to BLS Brampton via Purolator on 4th of Jan.
Update:
Surrender certificate has been printed.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Mine is still in received status since 19th..
Not sure how many days they take to verify application and to send to consulate

SSK1993

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
General Update:
Passport Portal Status shows: Surrender Certificate Printed
BLS Tracking Portal status shows: Processing at Consulate General

Postal Delivered: 3rd January
Postal Opened: 18th January
General Update:
Passport Portal Status shows: Surrender Certificate Printed (Same as before)
BLS Tracking Portal status now shows: In Transit from consulate general to BLS centre.

gargeedesai

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
I’m having trouble with tracking my application. I received an acknowledgment email from BLS on jan 18th but Bls website is showing my old application details which I did in 2021. Is this common?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I’m having trouble with tracking my application. I received an acknowledgment email from BLS on jan 18th but Bls website is showing my old application details which I did in 2021. Is this common?
See carefully if you are selecting right options..

For my kids oci if I by mistake select postal instead of walkin then I get somebody else application with our applicaiton no..

But for surrender you need to choose option as postal and passport and enter passport no.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
General Update:
Passport Portal Status shows: Surrender Certificate Printed (Same as before)
BLS Tracking Portal status now shows: In Transit from consulate general to BLS centre.
It's good .. hope you guys recieve it next week.. these will be fast processing as you guys sent postal on 4jan I guess you and above guy.

Reactions: SSK1993