+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

Rukmanjit

Jan 29, 2022
Hi Rukmanjit,/
When did your status changed to Passport has been printed ? when had you submitted your application ? was it a walking at BLS Toronto
I submit my application via walkin bls in brampton on 7 January. Yesterday status is Changed to printed. i need my passport for applying pgwp,i send lots of email but thy didn't respond back.i try calling emergency number he hang up the phone without listen to me.i send lots of message on that number but no response.

Rukmanjit

Jan 29, 2022
Nothing :(
today BLS new website says "Minimum 8 weeks" for passport renewal.
I am under an extreme pressure situation where i have to travel for job next week and i badly need the passport
Ya it is very frustrating, you contact bls or consulate?i also need my passport for applying pgwp, i can't work until i apply pgwp.Try to contact via this mail they didn't take any action for me , but may be its work for you, HITESH SINGH MEHRA <passport.toronto@mea.gov.in>

Last edited:

xilansn

Aug 1, 2014
Nothing :(
today BLS new website says "Minimum 8 weeks" for passport renewal.
I am under an extreme pressure situation where i have to travel for job next week and i badly need the passport
Finally the BLS Canada status says dispatched in courier this afternoon with the airwaybill#. Although passport portal still says printed. Checked puralator website for the tracking number, no details yet.

hopefully yours will get the status update in a day or two

Rukmanjit

Jan 29, 2022
Finally the BLS Canada status says dispatched in courier this afternoon with the airwaybill#. Although passport portal still says printed. Checked puralator website for the tracking number, no details yet.

Mine is not changed,,,bls canada status is processing at consulate general and in passport portal status is passport is printed

do_good_be_good

Feb 2, 2022

That's great news Xi , I hope to see similar update for my case too.

do_good_be_good

Feb 2, 2022

You can try their page in inspect mode, you should be able to see more details, One of the user had shared the steps in past.

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
Hi guys. I submitted an application for my passport renewal at BLS Ottawa. I put my Canadian address as the primary address and Indian address in secondary.

However, my mom is presently with me in Canada. No one is in that Indian address I mentioned. What would happen in such a case? As a backup I included my PCC issued in 2018 along with my application. The PCC was issued by the Indian consulate in Chicago and I have never been to India since. What happens if they do a police check and no one is there presently in the Indian address?
What happened in your case? I am about to be in the same situation. So, any info would be great.

do_good_be_good

Feb 2, 2022

Hi Xi,
Have you received your passport ?