+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

ajituday

Feb 26, 2014
Hi,

I needed to renew my passport. Can we renew it by walk-in? Or should it be online only?
I am from Toronto. Could anyone please guide me on the steps.
walk-in are not permitted now, also you need to have proper appointment with BLS (which is hard to get it).
Just fillup the application form and call BLS to have your Pickup and Drop off facility. they will provide you link for payment (approx 77$).

ajituday

Feb 26, 2014
Hey Nitin,

My status changed today on Passport portal to "Print has been initiated for passport."
Application Received at BLS: March 30.
Hi I have submitted my application and its been almost 3 weeks and its still processing with Embassy.
can you help me with your timeline?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I did a walk in application and they said they didnt need it. But they said they didnt need the personal particulars form. we need to provide an indian address in the online application right along with the canadian address?
They didn't need personal particulars form for specific case or generally it is not required.

I am curious how they will do police verification without the references?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Sorry, I am unsure about your specific question for DD and Courier!
DD I prepared just one draft from bank in favor of " BLS International Services Canada Inc" for $110.4 (********Seems there is a revision in fees. See my next post below************)
Courier services, I just visited nearest Purolator center with my documents. Just said I want to sent to BLS Canada International in Brampton. Rest they will do the needful (including giving you an envelope).
@jj_ind
I am not able to understand why you enclosed bank draft of $110.4.

The new fee from April 1st is $103.4 why is this $7 extra?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
@francaispourquebec @jj_ind , @VikasS , @puranjay, @ajituday

Guys,

Could you please help me with following query:

My current passport is issued on address in my home town in MP and I was living in Karnataka so my Aadhar card has Bangalore address.

Should I change the address in passport application and put the address as per Aadhar card ?or I should keep and same address?

What if they initiate police verification at my home town? Though, my parents are living on the same address but, I am worried because I don't have Aadhar card for that address.

Last edited:

RavneetIndia

Aug 15, 2018
Hi All,

Need some information. Please help me with below queries:

1. 2 photos are required for passport renewal so one is on the main application form and other is for personal particulars form? Do i have to paste second one on PP form? or just attach it.

2. Regarding fees to be paid. BLS website says " Passport fee+ consular surcharge + BLS Service charges + Return courier fees " First three totals CAD 103.40 then how much is the Return courier fees?

3. On BLS website there is an option for pick up & drop of off application. If i select this then do i have to pay Return courier fees?

Please help.

Hellopcc2021

Apr 24, 2021
Hi everyone
Does anyone know how many days does it take in Brampton to get PCC after it shows pcc has been printed. Cos mine shows PCC printed since 13 April. Almost 2 weeks now (it’s 24th April today) but no change in status
Please guide me what to do

Hellopcc2021

Apr 24, 2021
You need to send total 2 photos only
Regarding fee call BLS helpline they will guide you for courier fee as you have to pay it online.
But need a bank draft for other charges.
Pls call BLS helpline in you area they will guide you

And
Hi All,

Need some information. Please help me with below queries:

1. 2 photos are required for passport renewal so one is on the main application form and other is for personal particulars form? Do i have to paste second one on PP form? or just attach it.

2. Regarding fees to be paid. BLS website says " Passport fee+ consular surcharge + BLS Service charges + Return courier fees " First three totals CAD 103.40 then how much is the Return courier fees?

3. On BLS website there is an option for pick up & drop of off application. If i select this then do i have to pay Return courier fees?

Please help.

puranjay

Jan 16, 2018
Hi
On passport seva i see that my status has changed to passport application has been granted. Can someone help with what this status means and what is next after this, if someone experienced something similar ?

ajituday

Feb 26, 2014
Hi
On passport seva i see that my status has changed to passport application has been granted. Can someone help with what this status means and what is next after this, if someone experienced something similar ?
Hi Can you help me with your timeline?
I sent my application on 7th Apr and its still pending with Consulate...

jj_ind

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
TLU: 10-06-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 17-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued: 03-12-2015
LANDED..........
Landing expected: April 2016
Guys,
My application status showing: "Ready for collection" on BLS website. However, I had already payed for drop-off as well. Any idea how to convey this to BLS center and receive my passport. Please suggest if anyone faced the same issue.

jj_ind

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@jj_ind
I am not able to understand why you enclosed bank draft of $110.4.

The new fee from April 1st is $103.4 why is this $7 extra?
hey Sashi,

Mine was in Mar 2021 and back then it was $110. The new fee is effective only since 01-April-2021

jj_ind

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@francaispourquebec @jj_ind , @VikasS , @puranjay, @ajituday

Guys,

Could you please help me with following query:

My current passport is issued on address in my home town in MP and I was living in Karnataka so my Aadhar card has Bangalore address.

Should I change the address in passport application and put the address as per Aadhar card ?or I should keep and same address?

What if they initiate police verification at my home town? Though, my parents are living on the same address but, I am worried because I don't have Aadhar card for that address.
I used my Canadian address and so a police verification was not initiated in my case.

chemistneo

Apr 27, 2021
Hi all, my son's passport is about to expire on the 19th of June (18th birthday). Unfortunately, the earliest appointment we have got for renewal is May 27 and we are anxious because we think that the renewal process will take longer...
When I tried to book a slot there was a popup saying that "new slots are being released in the morning and at noon". What does this mean?