+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
it's for adult, and passport granted after PV
Thanks again for confirming .
I received PV email , but it doesn't have details of Police Station(Thana), only has SP Office District details.
Is it normal, I am worried because someone ion forum mentioned that Police station details should be there in email so that we can contact local police station for PV .

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
I did put when i open inspect mode I cannot see track status option. There is bunch of other options like console, elements, memory.
At the top you will see Elements, Console, Sources,, Network.
Click on network
Aftre that on middle of screen you will see columns like Names, Header, Payload, Review, Response.
Go Under Names column , and click on "tracStatusForFileNoNew"

jotmundi25

Jun 1, 2022
Thanks again for confirming .
I received PV email , but it doesn't have details of Police Station(Thana), only has SP Office District details.
Is it normal, I am worried because someone ion forum mentioned that Police station details should be there in email so that we can contact local police station for PV .
Mine was same , but while submittig application you must have enter the THANA in your area, it will be the same for this as well.

you can ask family member to go see them, and then they will confirm and will send officers/constable at your permanent address for verification and witness .

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
I have submitted my passport renewal application it reached embassy on 17th may.

19th May got CAT file number status under review nothing has changed in last 12 business days. I checked inspect mode its same thing emp action sent to go. PV 202 nothing changed.

can anyone submitted application in Mid MAY?
Please share the time line. I don’t know why they haven’t initiated PV yet.

thanks

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
do you know how much longer after passport application has been granted status ,i have a flight in 2 weeks , it was all last minute, now i am very stressed
when show passport has been printed take time bls to your home 7 to 10 days u can ask your relative back home can contact police station you right your application and clear pv you can save 2-to 3 days when tracker say transit to bls you can call bls and pickup bls location good luck

vexposium26

Jun 3, 2022
I have submitted my passport renewal application it reached embassy on 17th may.

19th May got CAT file number status under review nothing has changed in last 12 business days. I checked inspect mode its same thing emp action sent to go. PV 202 nothing changed.

can anyone submitted application in Mid MAY?
Please share the time line. I don’t know why they haven’t initiated PV yet.

thanks
Submitted in Mid May for my daughter (minor). Application sent: 9th May thru Purolator. Consulate (Toronto) Received on 13th May. PV Initiated today dated 3rd June. {Thru family in India, Informed my Police Station already so they verified the docs and submitted today itself}. 3rd June itself: Passport sent to Print Status got updated. My Worry is that: I have my scheduled trip next weekend and just have 5 working days to Bet to receive the passport. Playing cat and mouse chase here.

MarkP10

Jun 6, 2022
I submitted my application to CGI on May 4th, PV Email was sent on May 31st, status changed to application granted after two days although PV wasn't done as police hadn't gone to the address, I found a contact to do the PV, who completed it, now the status shows under review again.

Is this normal? I'm confused. I thought after granted, it goes for printing? If anyone has a take or advice on this, please do share.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
At the top you will see Elements, Console, Sources,, Network.
Click on network
Aftre that on middle of screen you will see columns like Names, Header, Payload, Review, Response.
Go Under Names column , and click on "tracStatusForFileNoNew"
Under Name I can see track status for filled application - once I click there I can see status its last 13 days after receiving by consulate, nothing changed same PV verification - 202 , emp status sent to go.

its under review only. what is your timeline thanks

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Submitted in Mid May for my daughter (minor). Application sent: 9th May thru Purolator. Consulate (Toronto) Received on 13th May. PV Initiated today dated 3rd June. {Thru family in India, Informed my Police Station already so they verified the docs and submitted today itself}. 3rd June itself: Passport sent to Print Status got updated. My Worry is that: I have my scheduled trip next weekend and just have 5 working days to Bet to receive the passport. Playing cat and mouse chase here.
What documents Police asked for verification?

jotmundi25

Jun 1, 2022
Today my passport application status change to Passport Application is under Review at Indian Embassy/Consulate from Passport application has been granted.

Can anyone explain what does it mean