+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Got it. It almost took 6 weeks for your process. Lets see mine reached at embassy on 17th May and by 19th May it was under review at embassy and nothing changed. Inspect mode shows grant initiated and sent to go status. Lets see may be couple of more weeks
My application was under review on May 5. Passport printing on 23 may.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
First sign in to portal through chrome

go to chrome-on upper right hand corner you will see three dots click on it- more tools- developer tools.

once opned you will see two screens side by side then go to network tab and hit refresh then click on track status.

on the ride hand screen you will see at botton track online square tab click on it and you will see there.

there are couple of nodes like 0,1 you need to click each of them to see detail status.
I tried but when i goto Network tab and refresh I can’t see where trackstatus icon is . Can you please tell in detail each step how to find please if you don’t mind? I’m lost

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hi All,

I submitted my passport renewal application through Purolator on May 20th and the courier tracking says it was delivered on May 24th. I checked the BLS Track application which still shows "No records found". How long it usually takes to show the status in BLS Website.

Thank you
AFTER 1 WEEK SHOW ON TRACKER WHEN YOU GET REFERENCE NUMBER BY BLS

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Any one else facing issues with booking pick up and drop off service? I tried many times the money was charged to my VISA but no shipping label was generated. I even tried calling BLS customer care and they sent me a payment link, paid the required amount screen showed time out and again my credit card was charged and no shipping label was generated.
try to deposit application BLS by self is bit hard but you get right way reference number processing much faster your application go to same day or next day Indian consulate you can save all most 10 days time

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Hi All,

I submitted my passport renewal application through Purolator on May 20th and the courier tracking says it was delivered on May 24th. I checked the BLS Track application which still shows "No records found". How long it usually takes to show the status in BLS Website.

Thank you
Any update on your application?

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
My passport application went in review on 19th May at Indian embassy still as per inspect mode it shows status sent to go and PV tab -202 nothing has changed from past 10 days?? It should have started PV if needed by now right?

In inspect mode says granting initiated.
PV tab-202
Emp action sent to go

nothing has changed.

thanks

jotmundi25

Jun 1, 2022
Hello, i applield for passport renewal, now status is - "PASSPORT APPLICATION HAS BEEN GRANTED " . can anyone explain what it means

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Hello, i applield for passport renewal, now status is - "PASSPORT APPLICATION HAS BEEN GRANTED " . can anyone explain what it means
Yes now it will go for printing. Can you please share your entire timeline.

your application granted based of PV verification completed or with no PV verification required.

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Today the status changed to 'Application Granted on pre police verification basis', does it mean they will approve the passport only after the PV is cleared? Generally how long the verifcation takes?

EVENT_DESC: "", EMP_ACTION: "PV Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: ---------,…}
EMP_ACTION: "PV Initiated"
EVENT_DESC: ""
FILE_NO: "XXXXXXXXXXX"
LAST_MODIFIED_DATE: "2022-05-16T00:00:00"
STATUS_DESC: "PV Initiated"
STATUS_ID_FK: 1128
STATUS_TRACKING_PK: -------
1: {EVENT_DESC: "Granting Status Set as 'Clear'", EMP_ACTION: "Clear", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: ----------,…}
EMP_ACTION: "Clear"
EVENT_DESC: "Granting Status Set as 'Clear'"
FILE_NO: "XXXXXXXXX"
LAST_MODIFIED_DATE: "2022-05-16T00:00:00"
STATUS_DESC: "Application Granted on pre police verification basis"
STATUS_ID_FK: 1102
STATUS_TRACKING_PK: --------
This status "Application Granted on pre police verification basis", could also mean that they are granting passport without waiting for police verification.
Was it a simple renewal case with no changes on details compared to last passport...is it for minor or adult ?
Can you pls let us know when did you receive passport, I have similar case, my application changed to this status on May 31st.
Just worried what is next and how many more days..as I need to travel soon.

Last edited: