+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

osyrus

May 23, 2022
Any one else facing issues with booking pick up and drop off service? I tried many times the money was charged to my VISA but no shipping label was generated. I even tried calling BLS customer care and they sent me a payment link, paid the required amount screen showed time out and again my credit card was charged and no shipping label was generated.

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Any one else facing issues with booking pick up and drop off service? I tried many times the money was charged to my VISA but no shipping label was generated. I even tried calling BLS customer care and they sent me a payment link, paid the required amount screen showed time out and again my credit card was charged and no shipping label was generated.
Happened with me. Lost 70. Sent it on my own through purolator directly. I created only drop off service and I have the receipt number generated for drop off. Just hoping that drop off works.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
I have submitted my application for passport renewal. When I am trying to see inspect mode in chrome under network tab its blank. nothing is popping out.

My time line as follows

Purolator picked - May 12,2022
Application to BLS - May 13, 2022
BLS To Consulate transit - May 17, 2022
Application Fees received status (CGI) - May 18, 2022
Application under process and file number generated - May 19th, 2022

so how I can know if PV is initiated - as I said under network tab its blank.

Thank you.

Hope187

May 18, 2021
Hi All,

I submitted my passport renewal application through Purolator on May 20th and the courier tracking says it was delivered on May 24th. I checked the BLS Track application which still shows "No records found". How long it usually takes to show the status in BLS Website.

Thank you

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi All,

I submitted my passport renewal application through Purolator on May 20th and the courier tracking says it was delivered on May 24th. I checked the BLS Track application which still shows "No records found". How long it usually takes to show the status in BLS Website.

Thank you
It will take like 3 or 4 days for them to verify docs and update status.

Reactions: Hope187

Clobo1985

May 3, 2022
I have submitted my application for passport renewal. When I am trying to see inspect mode in chrome under network tab its blank. nothing is popping out.

My time line as follows

Purolator picked - May 12,2022
Application to BLS - May 13, 2022
BLS To Consulate transit - May 17, 2022
Application Fees received status (CGI) - May 18, 2022
Application under process and file number generated - May 19th, 2022

so how I can know if PV is initiated - as I said under network tab its blank.

Thank you.
You should receive and email from passport office with a unique file number starting from CAT****. Give this file number to one of your relative in india and ask them to go to the designated police station as stated in your application to see if your papers have been received or else the cops will sit on your application for eternity.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
You should receive and email from passport office with a unique file number starting from CAT****. Give this file number to one of your relative in india and ask them to go to the designated police station as stated in your application to see if your papers have been received or else the cops will sit on your application for eternity.
when I checked status in Inspect mode it says PV verification- 202. No idea what that means. I don’t see its initiated. I do got CAT*** number.
Status just shows under review at consulate.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
when I checked status in Inspect mode it says PV verification- 202. No idea what that means. I don’t see its initiated. I do got CAT*** number.
Hey guys how can we check File status in inspect mode ?

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Hey guys how can we check File status in inspect mode ?
First sign in to portal through chrome

go to chrome-on upper right hand corner you will see three dots click on it- more tools- developer tools.

once opned you will see two screens side by side then go to network tab and hit refresh then click on track status.

on the ride hand screen you will see at botton track online square tab click on it and you will see there.

there are couple of nodes like 0,1 you need to click each of them to see detail status.

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
It will take them few days to update Police verification is initiated or passport granted without PV. May be like 10 to 15 business days.

Same happened with me. After 10 days, passport was sent to printing without PV.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
It will take them few days to update Police verification is initiated or passport granted without PV. May be like 10 to 15 business days.

Same happened with me. After 10 days, passport was sent to printing without PV.
Thank you. What was your overall time line?

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Sent in package on April 19. Right now it is printed and new passport is with BLS. May be couple days it will get delivered.
Got it. It almost took 6 weeks for your process. Lets see mine reached at embassy on 17th May and by 19th May it was under review at embassy and nothing changed. Inspect mode shows grant initiated and sent to go status. Lets see may be couple of more weeks