+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

sayHello

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Hi , my renew passport request goes no where looks like , PV request didnt reach to SP office it self (as it didnt show in inspect mode anywhere) , and showing like following in inspect mode . does anyone has any idea about this kind of status:
statusIdMap: [{,…},…]
0: {,…}
EMP_ACTION: "Stop Application Processing"
EVENT_DESC: "Stop (ID: ****, Type: PVR is submitted as Adverse by Police Approver ) imposed on further processing of the application"
STATUS_DESC: "Stop Further Processing"
STATUS_ID_FK: 1120
1: {EVENT_DESC: "PVR for *****-PPF-PA is Approved and Submitted as Adverse by Police",…}
EMP_ACTION: " Approved and Submitted as Adverse by Police"
EVENT_DESC: "PVR for ****-PPF-PA is Approved and Submitted as Adverse by Police"
STATUS_DESC: "Submitted"
STATUS_ID_FK: 107

onlytohelp

Mar 10, 2022
Hi , my renew passport request goes no where looks like , PV request didnt reach to SP office it self (as it didnt show in inspect mode anywhere) , and showing like following in inspect mode . does anyone has any idea about this kind of status:
statusIdMap: [{,…},…]
0: {,…}
EMP_ACTION: "Stop Application Processing"
EVENT_DESC: "Stop (ID: ****, Type: PVR is submitted as Adverse by Police Approver ) imposed on further processing of the application"
STATUS_DESC: "Stop Further Processing"
STATUS_ID_FK: 1120
1: {EVENT_DESC: "PVR for *****-PPF-PA is Approved and Submitted as Adverse by Police",…}
EMP_ACTION: " Approved and Submitted as Adverse by Police"
EVENT_DESC: "PVR for ****-PPF-PA is Approved and Submitted as Adverse by Police"
STATUS_DESC: "Submitted"
STATUS_ID_FK: 107
I dint get this status but Looks like police were not able to verify your address in india . you may have to check with them.

Sammy3

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could share some insight. My passport expired couple of months ago. I have a citizenship application in progress which started in Oct end 2021. Now I am looking to renew my passport, since bls takes the original for renewal, should I apply for renewal under tatkal for faster processing or is it not worth 3x price. The only reason I am thinking tatkal is because just in case I get called for test/interview I will need the original.
Any feedback appreciated.
Thanks

rajnut

Jan 12, 2022
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could share some insight. My passport expired couple of months ago. I have a citizenship application in progress which started in Oct end 2021. Now I am looking to renew my passport, since bls takes the original for renewal, should I apply for renewal under tatkal for faster processing or is it not worth 3x price. The only reason I am thinking tatkal is because just in case I get called for test/interview I will need the original.
Any feedback appreciated.
Thanks
Your best bet is Tatkal.. In any case, you send your passport on the day of application submission to BLS. Once you submit the original, you won't get it back until completion. Normal processing can go up to 2 months which leaves you with no passport in your hand

Reactions: Sammy3

ak87

Mar 22, 2022
Need help to understand the timeline of the events:

2022-03-16 -- Your application has been accepted, waiting for further processing.
2022-03-17 --Under Process In transit
2022-03-18 -- Processing at high commission.

Would like to know how long does it take at "Processing at high commission" step and how many steps are after this with duration.

Any help will be appreciated!

rajnut

Jan 12, 2022
Need help to understand the timeline of the events:

2022-03-16 -- Your application has been accepted, waiting for further processing.
2022-03-17 --Under Process In transit
2022-03-18 -- Processing at high commission.

Would like to know how long does it take at "Processing at high commission" step and how many steps are after this with duration.

Any help will be appreciated!
5-8 weeks

116sg17

Jan 26, 2021
I submitted my normal passport renewal application (normal booklet not jumbo) and below are the timelines .
Hi,

Can you please share a complete list of documents we need to send (postal) for renewal? I am specially confused regarding what originals they need. Thanks.