AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Hello @raynadukkandy ,

When have you received the passport ?

Is the last step that you mentioned in timeline above, is applicable for BLS Toronto too ?

Thanks
No i havent received it yet.
The status updates would be more or less the same, but in your case, after passport has been printed it's dispatch would be faster since it is printed in CGI Toronto.
Hope this helps

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Hi @raynadukkandy, Thank you for the helpful posts. Do you know why the passports are printed in India if we applied in Ottawa. Could you please point me to the source stating the same.
I should also mention that I am not associated with the Government of India. I got to know this by browsing the websites, and asking a foreign service officer who used to work in Ottawa

Reactions: TrueIndian

Takita

May 12, 2021
No, not yet.
If your passport printing has commenced, you should ideally receive by the end of this week (since the passports are printed in CGI Toronto itself if you applied within their jurisdiction).
I live within CGI Toronto jurisdiction, but BLS said it's all depends on consulate when they will send printed passport to BLS and BLS will dispatch next day once received. hoping for the best. fingers crossed..

Reactions: raynadukkandy

Kumar111

Dec 18, 2019
Hi Guys, need some help .... I am planning to renew my passport through mail, when I am looking at the BLS fees in the checklist it says ... a separate draft should be sent for BLS fees but the BLS website itself says as table below ...

I am confused how many drafts should be enclosed and what would be the amount. Can anyone help answer my question?

Your help is much appreciated in

S.noParticularsPassport fee(CAD$)Consular Surcharge(CAD$)BLS Fee(CAD$)Total fee
1Issue of Ordinary Fresh passport or re-issue of passport containing 36 pages - validity 10 years (also applicable to minors in the age group of 15 to 18 years)9337.40103.40

For Mail In / Postal Applications -
Enclose a certified cheque/Bank draft, in favor of ‘BLS International Service Canada Inc.’ to include: o
HCI/CGI Passport Fee. o ICWF Consular Surcharge Fee. -
Enclose a "separate" certified cheque/Bank draft, in favor of ‘BLS International Service Canada Inc.’ to include: o BLS Processing Fee. o Add: Return Courier charges.

Takita

May 12, 2021
Hi Guys, need some help .... I am planning to renew my passport through mail, when I am looking at the BLS fees in the checklist it says ... a separate draft should be sent for BLS fees but the BLS website itself says as table below ...

I am confused how many drafts (ONE) should be enclosed and what would be the amount (103.40). Can anyone help answer my question?

Your help is much appreciated in

S.noParticularsPassport fee(CAD$)Consular Surcharge(CAD$)BLS Fee(CAD$)Total fee
1Issue of Ordinary Fresh passport or re-issue of passport containing 36 pages - validity 10 years (also applicable to minors in the age group of 15 to 18 years)9337.40103.40

For Mail In / Postal Applications -
Enclose a certified cheque/Bank draft, in favor of ‘BLS International Service Canada Inc.’ to include: o
HCI/CGI Passport Fee. o ICWF Consular Surcharge Fee. -
Enclose a "separate" certified cheque/Bank draft, in favor of ‘BLS International Service Canada Inc.’ to include: o BLS Processing Fee. o Add: Return Courier charges.

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Today status: Passport is printed and will be delivered shortly.

Application submitted on Aug 18th , in person, at BLS Toronto.

Hoping to get passport by this weekend.

Takita

May 12, 2021
Today status: Passport is printed and will be delivered shortly.

Application submitted on Aug 18th , in person, at BLS Toronto.

Hoping to get passport by this weekend.
mine sitting in same status since 9/16. No response from Consulate/BLS despite of my best efforts to request expedite the delivery having U.S Visa appointment on 9/28. It seems CGI/BLS don't care about urgent situations and only follow sloths

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
mine sitting in same status since 9/16. No response from Consulate/BLS despite of my best efforts to request expedite the delivery having U.S Visa appointment on 9/28. It seems CGI/BLS don't care about urgent situations and only follow sloths
Oh, hopefully we both get passport by 27th, if not earlier. All the best.

Reactions: Takita