+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

nixster

Jan 4, 2021
I didn't get any mail from BLS yet. You got the file number to track on that mail from BLS? When I track at BLS website with passport number it says "No record found"
No, I didnt get any file number. Used Passport# and DOB to track on BLS and ARN# from Passport seva website to track or by logging in.

nixster

Jan 4, 2021
"Have received tracking info on BLS website though"
-Has your status changed on BLS and you are able to see the Purolator tracking#?

Using application ref.# provided at time of application submission at https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php status is still 'Processing at High Commission'.

Am I using the correct BLS link or is there another one?
Yes, I received purolator tracking# on BLS and received my passport back as well!

I did not receive any application reference from BLS, i just used DOB & Passport# to track on the BLS link you mentioned.

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
No, I didnt get any file number. Used Passport# and DOB to track on BLS and ARN# from Passport seva website to track or by logging in.
Tried both!
BLS shows "No record Found" and Passport Seva shows the same status as "Application Submitted" when the online application was submitted. :confused:
Purolator delivered the application and documents last Tuesday early morning at BLS, Till now no updates.

nixster

Jan 4, 2021
Tried both!
BLS shows "No record Found" and Passport Seva shows the same status as "Application Submitted" when the online application was submitted. :confused:
Purolator delivered the application and documents last Tuesday early morning at BLS, Till now no updates.
Don't worry, even i was really anxious as i was not seeing any updates. I only got one e-mail regarding application receipt and in that e-mail it mentioned to give 3 to 5 business days to see update (it seems like an auto-system generated email), so you should see an update soon through BLS tracking, may be today or tomorrow. i think i saw my first update on BLS, one week after sending application.

Also, do check your spam e-mail

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Don't worry, even i was really anxious as i was not seeing any updates. I only got one e-mail regarding application receipt and in that e-mail it mentioned to give 3 to 5 business days to see update (it seems like an auto-system generated email), so you should see an update soon through BLS tracking, may be today or tomorrow. i think i saw my first update on BLS, one week after sending application.

Also, do check your spam e-mail
I actually called BLS last day and they said their processing time is 1-5 days. Told me to wait till Monday, Which is today for an update. Just now checked the spam folder, Nothing there too! :( . Hope I will receive some update by end of the day.

pratik2525pratik25

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
I am gonna send my documents by end of this week to BLS Brampton. I called BLS yesterday for some general questions, Asked about walk-in reopenings and the agent said he don't know about it as of now. While on the call itself he forwarded me the payment links for courier pick-up & drop-off (Purolator).
-Regarding (COPR) landing document, Yes! it's mandatory if your PR card doesn't specify the immigration category. (Issued after 2015 if I am not wrong)
Thank you for following up. I just wanted to add to this thread, I've sent my passport and all the supporting documents on Jan. 28th, 2020 through Purolator.

What is the next procedure? I did not receive any AOR from BLS.

My Application status still shows, Passport application form has been submitted.

Pratik

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thank you for following up. I just wanted to add to this thread, I've sent my passport and all the supporting documents on Jan. 28th, 2020 through Purolator.

What is the next procedure? I did not receive any AOR from BLS.

My Application status still shows, Passport application form has been submitted.

Pratik
Just now called BLS, My application package was delivered by Purolator on the 26th of January. Didn't received any acknowledgment yet!
BLS tracking shows "No Record Found" and Passport Status is the same "Passport application form has been submitted".

They said there is some problem with BLS tracking, Application is received and tracking will be available in two days also they will send an acknowledgment mail by the time.
Hope It will happen as they said! :rolleyes:

Reactions: pratik2525pratik25

Cc_sk

Jan 29, 2015
Hi all,

My husband’s passport renewal application was returned back this week with all documents and passport. BLS asked to provide landing paper and marriage certificate.

Do I need to send original documents? As they didn’t mention specifically.

Also they didnt return back documents check list. Do I need to print again and send again with whole package?

pratik2525pratik25

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Hi all,

My husband’s passport renewal application was returned back this week with all documents and passport. BLS asked to provide landing paper and marriage certificate.

Do I need to send original documents? As they didn’t mention specifically.

Also they didnt return back documents check list. Do I need to print again and send again with whole package?
Copy of Landing Paper and Marriage Certificate would be fine. Make sure you self attested it. That is what I did for my application. I haven't received any confirmation though for my application. But trying to help with the information I have.

Reference : Consulate General of India, Toronto

Regarding your Check list, I would say, print again if you would like and check mark those two things only which you are asked to provide.

pratik2525pratik25

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Just now called BLS, My application package was delivered by Purolator on the 26th of January. Didn't received any acknowledgment yet!
BLS tracking shows "No Record Found" and Passport Status is the same "Passport application form has been submitted".

They said there is some problem with BLS tracking, Application is received and tracking will be available in two days also they will send an acknowledgment mail by the time.
Hope It will happen as they said! :rolleyes:
Yes, I wish that too. Please keep me updated with your status. I'll do the same as i have the same case like you. Just FYI. In my case, I'm PR and adding my wife's name in new passport. Is your case the same?

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Yes, I wish that too. Please keep me updated with your status. I'll do the same as i have the same case like you. Just FYI. In my case, I'm PR and adding my wife's name in new passport. Is your case the same?
I got a mail yesterday evening saying that BLS have received my application and will be processing it in 3 -5 days to IHC/CGI. Yeah I am on PR and am adding my wife’s name.

Reactions: pratik2525pratik25