Jun 29, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
Scarborough
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
ShahidF said:
Hi Stanlee,

I am also in process to register at WES for ECA. Just need to check one small doubt as below:

I have done diploma after 10th-SSC and then BE Computers degree (got direct admission in second year). Here I have only final year marksheets+degree certificate issued by Mumbai University.

Now my question is that do WES need 2nd year and 3rd year marksheets?? If yes then do I need to get it attested by college as in this case Mumbai University will not accept college issue marksheets.

Awaiting your valuable feedback!

Regards,
Shahid
Hi Shahid,

The University has to send transcripts, which is different from mark sheets. If University issued the degree, they must have considered previous years' results for issuing the degree. So, request the University to issue transcripts for WES ECA. Usually they are aware of the process and the format required by WES (at least Punjab Technical University was aware, hence the assumption). The form on the WES website will have to be attested by college as well as university.
In my case PTU asked for all 8 semesters' marksheets attested by college before they issued transcript. You can call them and ask the process, if not done already.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Zoobie

Ruch

Jul 22, 2017
Hi,

I have done my Masters and Bachelors from Osmania University, Hyderabad and 12th from ICSE Board.

Just double checking that I need to send the following to WES for evaluation:

1. Sealed transcripts from Masters and Bachelors from Osmania
2. Sealed transcripts from ICSE for class 12th

I have found a way to send the transcripts from Osmania unversity, but can someone tell me how do I get the sealed transcript from ICSE board?

Thank you in advance.

vishap

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks Stanlee,

Also would appreciate if I could get your advice on the following:

1. Which WES Package should I avail:
A. WES ICAP vs WES Basic
B. Course by Course OR Document by Document OR CPA Board Evaluation
2. Since I plan to immigrate to Canada with my spouse and 9 yr old son and my spouse being the principal applicant do I also have to get my academic documents ECA'd by WES so she gets more points.
3. Would I be charged seperately for each document or CAD 200 approx (excluding shipping) for all 6 documents that I send across to WES i.e.
A. FYBcom (College attested only), SYBcom (College attested only), TYBcom (Mumbai University attested only)& PGDIM (XLRI attested only)
transcripts.
B. Unattested Xerox copy of Bachelor of Commerce degree(i.e. Convocation certificate) and Unattested Xerox copy of PGDIM Certificate.
Hi Guys,

I got to know about this forum through some of my friend and they did mention that this forum was by far the most interactive and informative forum on Canadian immigration.

I plan to migrate to Canada with my wife and 9 year old son, I have been informed by some immigration consultants that I need to first get my ECA and IELTS done following which I then have to register on the CIC website so I have been involved in researching WES website for some time now, though I understand some part of it the others get a little confusing. This is where I need advice from you guys as even the immigration consultants do not have a standard reply for it.

I'm an Indian and have done by Bcom from Mumbai University and PGDIM (3yrs) from XLRI Jamshedpur, India. Now as per WES website since PGDIM is the highest I need to also submit FYBcom + SYBcom + TYBcom marksheets.

So do I have to :
1. courier an unattested copy of Mumbai University Degree Certificate and a unattested copy of PGDIM from XLRI (and not originals) to WES
2. Request college to attest FYBcom & SYBcom marksheets and courier them directly to WES or hand over the sealed envelop to me
3. Request Mumbai University to attest TYBcom marksheets and courier them directly to WES or hand over the sealed envelop to me
4. Request XLRI Jamshedpur to attest PGDIM marksheets and courier them directly to WES or hand over the sealed envelop to me
5. Is there any document that need to be notarized.

If I receive documents mentioned in point 2,3 & 4 from respective college/university, I'm expected to put all of them in 1 big envelope and courier these documents to WES with my refrence number mentioned on each envelop..

I would really appreciate the forums valuable feedback on this. Thanks.
Hi Guys,

I got to know about this forum through some of my friend and they did mention that this forum was by far the most interactive and informative forum on Canadian immigration.

I plan to migrate to Canada with my wife and 9 year old son, I have been informed by some immigration consultants that I need to first get my ECA and IELTS done following which I then have to register on the CIC website so I have been involved in researching WES website for some time now, though I understand some part of it the others get a little confusing. This is where I need advice from you guys as even the immigration consultants do not have a standard reply for it.

I'm an Indian and have done by Bcom from Mumbai University and PGDIM (3yrs) from XLRI Jamshedpur, India. Now as per WES website since PGDIM is the highest I need to also submit FYBcom + SYBcom + TYBcom marksheets.

So do I have to :
1. courier an unattested copy of Mumbai University Degree Certificate and a unattested copy of PGDIM from XLRI (and not originals) to WES
2. Request college to attest FYBcom & SYBcom marksheets and courier them directly to WES or hand over the sealed envelop to me
3. Request Mumbai University to attest TYBcom marksheets and courier them directly to WES or hand over the sealed envelop to me
4. Request XLRI Jamshedpur to attest PGDIM marksheets and courier them directly to WES or hand over the sealed envelop to me
5. Is there any document that need to be notarized.

If I receive documents mentioned in point 2,3 & 4 from respective college/university, I'm expected to put all of them in 1 big envelope and courier these documents to WES with my refrence number mentioned on each envelop..

I would really appreciate the forums valuable feedback on this. Thanks.
Hi Andy,
I am planning to start the same process, please advice on how did you proceed , the results received specially for your Xlri PGDIM
What is the status of your migration