+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian consulate PCC

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
Maverick28 said:
Call your local PD or Sherrif's office and ask them if they will be able to provide you the fingerprinting card. You can also get your fingerprints done there.
yes agree. I went to local police station they did not do a good job so went to state police forensic lab and got one more.

jwar

Mar 19, 2017
I got my Indian PCC from Atlanta consulate in 2 days..I know it's surprising.
I sent it on 04/07 and received it on 04/12

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
jwar said:
actually it is not surprising, they (NY consulate) wanted to do mine on same day but they found that my passport (issued 8.5 years back) has police verification report as 'candidate was out of station during verification' (I was overseas at that time) :(, and meanwhile in these 8.5 years my address that is on passport has changed (the address in passport no longer valid). Thats why they said they have to just check with my passport issuing authority that the passport was indeed issues by them or not, once they confrim I will get PCC, that's what the consulate told me (they told me not to worry). I hope it is resolved soon, else - either i) I will go to the police station in person asking hem to clear the 'candidate out of station' remark from my file or ii) I will ask NY consulate to reissue my passport with present address and then will request them for PCC with new passport.

Any comments or advice in inputs from anybody on my situation? thanks.

Dark Vader

Apr 8, 2017
Rocky127 said:
Yup A4 will work, I got mine and everything was ok and in fact got my FBI PCC in less than 7 weeks.
Thanks for the response Rocky. I submitted my FBI Clearance a couple of weeks ago. I have not received any email communication from the FBI. Is there any way to track the progress of the application or do I just wait for it to arrive in the mail?

Dark Vader

Apr 8, 2017
Maverick28 said:
Call your local PD or Sherrif's office and ask them if they will be able to provide you the fingerprinting card. You can also get your fingerprints done there.
Thanks I sent out my application.

Uhuumm

Jun 11, 2017

Hey man, how are you. I've been trying to find someone who got there PCC Fromm Atlanta consulate for a while till I found you...yay.

My Indian Passport is issued from Atlanta consulate. In the document check list they ask for a document to be attested.

'Do not send any original documents except the PASSPORT and the document to be attested.'

My question is what is this document to be attested ?

Link
http://www.indianconsulateatlanta.org/cgi.php?id=Pcc

Thanks man

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hey man, how are you. I've been trying to find someone who got there PCC Fromm Atlanta consulate for a while till I found you...yay.

My Indian Passport is issued from Atlanta consulate. In the document check list they ask for a document to be attested.

'Do not send any original documents except the PASSPORT and the document to be attested.'

My question is what is this document to be attested ?

Link
http://www.indianconsulateatlanta.org/cgi.php?id=Pcc

Thanks man
Get it notarized... to show that copy is genuine and not fabricated. That's it. I sent my docs here at NY and got pic in 10 days.

Uhuumm

Jun 11, 2017
Get it notarized... to show that copy is genuine and not fabricated. That's it. I sent my docs here at NY and got pic in 10 days.

Thanks for your reply.

Well these are the docs. I'm sending.

1) Original Passport
2) Miscellaneous Applicaion Form with pic
3) Notarized supporting Docs
4) 3 Proforma pages with 3 pics attached

My only question is, in the instructions it says, send notarized copies of all supporting documents, original passport and document to be attested...

I don't understand what they mean by send the document to be attested. Which is this document they are talking about ?

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Thanks for your reply.

Well these are the docs. I'm sending.

1) Original Passport
2) Miscellaneous Applicaion Form with pic
3) Notarized supporting Docs
4) 3 Proforma pages with 3 pics attached

My only question is, in the instructions it says, send notarized copies of all supporting documents, original passport and document to be attested...

I don't understand what they mean by send the document to be attested. Which is this document they are talking about ?
NY Consulate did not ask me for 4) 3 proforma pages with 3 pics attached. I think each consulate has their own set of rules. I had just sent 1),2) & 3) + money order (don't forget to put the details of consulate on it if you are sending money order too) + a express mail envelope for return shipping. If you don't want to send envelope then you need to send money order for it. It's almost the same price.

Uhuumm

Jun 11, 2017
NY Consulate did not ask me for 4) 3 proforma pages with 3 pics attached. I think each consulate has their own set of rules. I had just sent 1),2) & 3) + money order (don't forget to put the details of consulate on it if you are sending money order too) + a express mail envelope for return shipping. If you don't want to send envelope then you need to send money order for it. It's almost the same price.

Thanks again for your reply.

I'll go ahead and send the docs as the Atlanta Consukate has requested.

Would you have any though what they mean by send original passport and ' document to be attested '

Can't figure out what this is 'document to be attested' I've called them and emailed them but no response from them either....

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Thanks again for your reply.

I'll go ahead and send the docs as the Atlanta Consukate has requested.

Would you have any though what they mean by send original passport and ' document to be attested '

Can't figure out what this is 'document to be attested' I've called them and emailed them but no response from them either....
Basically you need to make copy of the requested documents including first and last pages of passport. Get it NOTARIZED .. you will find so many near your location (most commonly Lawyers, money order stores and few banks ). They hardly charge $3 -5 per page. Those notary people verify document with original and stamp it in an approval that these copies are legitimate and not fabricated at all so that Consulate or who ever don't need original document. But they will still ask for original passport with notarized copies of it along with other documents (those too notarized but no need to send original) or in other words attested copies.

Uhuumm

Jun 11, 2017
Basically you need to make copy of the requested documents including first and last pages of passport. Get it NOTARIZED .. you will find so many near your location (most commonly Lawyers, money order stores and few banks ). They hardly charge $3 -5 per page. Those notary people verify document with original and stamp it in an approval that these copies are legitimate and not fabricated at all so that Consulate or who ever don't need original document. But they will still ask for original passport with notarized copies of it along with other documents (those too notarized but no need to send original) or in other words attested copies.

Ahh man...thanks so much, I have been going. It's trying to figure out what these attested copies are...didn't realize they meant the notarized passport copies....ure my hero...thanks for your time brother...really appreciate it...God Bless

Reactions: chikoo1985