+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Tan3456

Jul 17, 2021
Hi guys
My pcc application says pcc clear. Ready for issuance! How long does it take to reach the status Printed ".. I just have 6 days for MY ITA to expire... Really frustrating

Mahi_raj

Jul 16, 2021
Hi guys
My pcc application says pcc clear. Ready for issuance! How long does it take to reach the status Printed ".. I just have 6 days for MY ITA to expire... Really frustrating
When did the application reached to consulate can get that info on the BLS tracking site

Mahi_raj

Jul 16, 2021
Bls just says processing at consulate from 10 days
which means they received your application on Jul 7th and Consulate just finished Printing Pcc clear applications of June 17th So
I will assume it will be in that status for at least 2 weeks more because mine application was in same situation last month

Last edited:

Tan3456

Jul 17, 2021
which means they received your application on Jul 7th and Consulate just finished Printing Pcc clear applications of June 17th So
I will assume it will be in that status for at least 2 weeks more because mine application was in same situation last month
Thts very slow processing is there any way I could get a soft copy as the verification says clear and ready for issue

Mahi_raj

Jul 16, 2021
Thts very slow processing is there any way I could get a soft copy as the verification says clear and ready for issue
You can try reaching consulate with your ita expiry date letter they may help you out also they will ask you why you applied so late as each ita gives you 90 days you need to have valid reason.. I tried that option but at the end they rejected stating you have till this month end so cannot expedite.

Tan3456

Jul 17, 2021
You can try reaching consulate with your ita expiry date letter they may help you out also they will ask you why you applied so late as each ita gives you 90 days you need to have valid reason.. I tried that option but at the end they rejected stating you have till this month end so cannot expedite.
Well! It's 60 days since rule changed! I hope they Consider that

Rashi Agarwal

May 21, 2021
My pcc has been printed on 15th July. Since then there is no status update at bls. Still showing processing at consulate General. Any idea what should I do?

s04s

Jul 19, 2021
I received PCC hard copy twice with different PCC consul signature. I submitted first one for my pr application, is there any problem while checking criminality?

Mahi_raj

Jul 16, 2021
I received PCC hard copy twice with different PCC consul signature. I submitted first one for my pr application, is there any problem while checking criminality?
As long it has correct CAT file number with one you applied in PCC on consul website it should be fine.

Pushpraj

Jul 12, 2021
My pcc has been printed on 15th July. Since then there is no status update at bls. Still showing processing at consulate General. Any idea what should I do?
Did you status change now ? My application status is also printed since 15th july and after that no update.

Darsh2122

Jul 22, 2021
Hey,
My status changed to printed on 20th July,2021.
When should expect to receive?
I have to submit by 29th July,2021 for Tr to Pr.