+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

ajituday

Feb 26, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application on 28th of June, and police verification is completed on 10th July, however since then my status is showing as

"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate"

I tried checking with local and SP police station, as per them its been cleared from there queue, however there is no update so far.
I tried reaching out to BLS, they dont have any update as such.
is there anyone who is in same situation?
how long it takes to get updated status post police clears the file?

Thanks in advance.
Ajit

Reactions: maxiie
Jul 22, 2021
I never received any email from the email u mentioned. But I have asked my dad to check with the local station regarding this n provided him the file number associated with my PCC.

After a a visit today to the local station he is told the file has not yet been sent to them. I’m not sure if the embassy is sleeping on the file.

Thanks anyways for ur advice brother
strange. for me also for a week now, the status is showing process under review. BLS is unable to help with any information.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
strange. for me also for a week now, the status is showing process under review. BLS is unable to help with any information.
I’m unsure what’s the hold up but we have no choice but to wait. U could try emailing the embassy regarding the same. I will do that too next week if I see no updates

Tan3456

Jul 17, 2021
Usually takes up to a week. Send out an e-mail to the consulate with a request to expedite. Maybe that would help!
Below is the email they sent me the auto generated!! Whic is so useless
I don't get it wat the last line meant.. For incase of deadline
Good afternoon. Application submission on 6 July and under process. The overall processing time for PCC is eight weeks. Please check the link below to get details on processing time for PCC :

https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/

However, in case of any deadline, you are requested to forward the communication by mail.

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Below is the email they sent me the auto generated!! Whic is so useless
I don't get it wat the last line meant.. For incase of deadline
Good afternoon. Application submission on 6 July and under process. The overall processing time for PCC is eight weeks. Please check the link below to get details on processing time for PCC :

https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/

However, in case of any deadline, you are requested to forward the communication by mail.
Just send one e-mail to both pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in and consec.toronto@mea.gov.in and maybe send a screenshot of the upcoming deadline. Politely request for expediting your PCC. You may not receive any response, but they will take care of it, hopefully. In my case, that is what I did. I did not have an approaching deadline but it had been 8 calendar days with the same status. The document was printed the very next day. Not sure if it naturally happened or if my e-mail worked :) but no harm trying.

It is difficult to deal with the black-box that this process is, but try to stay calm. Hopefully things will work out soon for you!

Reactions: chenx

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Mine has been updated to "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed." on 22nd of this month. God knows how long to take the printed paper and ship it over from here on..

Sukh@1

Jul 16, 2021
Hey Guys, my status is "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance" from last 15 days its not changing, it seems like stuck at this point, can anyone provide me any contact details of consulate general any email or something please

Tan3456

Jul 17, 2021
Just send one e-mail to both pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in and consec.toronto@mea.gov.in and maybe send a screenshot of the upcoming deadline. Politely request for expediting your PCC. You may not receive any response, but they will take care of it, hopefully. In my case, that is what I did. I did not have an approaching deadline but it had been 8 calendar days with the same status. The document was printed the very next day. Not sure if it naturally happened or if my e-mail worked :) but no harm trying.

It is difficult to deal with the black-box that this process is, but try to stay calm. Hopefully things will work out soon for you!
Yea i am going to send an email again
It's just frustrating at this point of time
They just need to print and dispatch it!! Hoping for the status to change as soon as possible
Thanks for the information

Reactions: alladalenucleus

Tan3456

Jul 17, 2021
Mi
Hey Guys, my status is "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance" from last 15 days its not changing, it seems like stuck at this point, can anyone provide me any contact details of consulate general any email or something please
Mine is same! When did u apply though

Tan3456

Jul 17, 2021
Yea i am going to send an email again
It's just frustrating at this point of time
They just need to print and dispatch it!! Hoping for the status to change as soon as possible
Thanks for the information
I just checked and it says PRINTED now
Hope so they dispatch it soon

Sukh@1

Jul 16, 2021
Mine has been updated to "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed." on 22nd of this month. God knows how long to take the printed paper and ship it over from here on..
can you please share how long did it take to change your status from clear ready for issuance to printing

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
yes , you can contact SP office and also RPO office. I had called once for my application to RPO office to check the status.
Our police verification was completed for both of us 10 days back at local police station and the status has not changed from below at passport portal website.
Not sure where else to check and whom to follow up.
"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate".

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
can you please share how long did it take to change your status from clear ready for issuance to printing
Almost 15 days. July 06 to July 22.. but it's been in that printed status since July 22, it looks like each stage take about 15 days!!